Guss Tuno

MrParrcheezy

I just made it to Hoth on my Smuggler's storyline and met Guss Tuno. Below are my thoughts on him:

Okay, I guess I can start by saying that his last name is just one letter away from 'Tuna' (LOL)...

But for a 'Master Jedi' he certainly has a mouth on him. I thought that Jedi could use phrases like 'Son of a Hutt' to describe someone!

Hmmm seems like there was a character that a couple of my alts ran into named Guss Tuno ...

Frankly I'm not quite sure what happened to him though. Seems like the last time we saw him he was hanging around one of the air locks on board our ship during a routine trip to Alderaan !

:D

I personally don't really understand all the hatred for Guss. He always cracks me up with his bumbling demeanor and I think he has pretty much the best Alliance recruitment mission of all the companions when it comes to the fun level.

I would really like to meet his old Jedi Master again, he was a very well written character.

[/ whispers softly under breath] : That's being REALLY polite about it !!

:D:D:D

polite...but true ;) He does have some funny moments, basically whaat *cough Jar jar Cough* could have been but wasn't . Bumbling, but not a complete idiot.

polite...but true ;) He does have some funny moments, basically whaat *cough Jar jar Cough* could have been but wasn't . Bumbling, but not a complete idiot.

Jar Jar is the ultimate sith lord let no one claim otherwise! ALL HAIL LORD BINKS!

Not to spoil anything, but the Smuggler story was given some of the best humor in the game. Especially if you choose the more lighthearted Han Solo-ish conversation choices. So of course such a class story would also get a comic relief companion at some point.

Nope, I'm not going to give any spoilers. I'm not going to say that Guss Tuno is comic relief. Nope, not spoiling that, not going to say it. :p

Jar Jar is the LAST person who would be a sith lord! He is just a clumsy fool put into the movies just for comedic relief!

I don't know, there are some really funny 'conspiracy' videos, that go though the films, and what he's 'doing' in the background, not to mention 'the druken' martials arts, etc..... They are not canon, but they are funny.

Well, his species IS at home in water, so maybe that's how they normally smell!? LOL

That sounds insensitive to the moisture dependent. :mon_tongue:

Guss is one of my favorite companions. Three of my characters use them as their regular companion. Guss is one mean Jedi. Do not make them use that lightsaber!

That sounds insensitive to the moisture dependent. :mon_tongue:

Guss is one of my favorite companions. Three of my characters use them as their regular companion. Guss is one mean Jedi. Do not make them use that lightsaber!

Funny how he doesn't uses that lightsaber during the Smuggler's storyline!!! LOL