**SPOILERS** Losing my companion at 48.

HeroSmero

I'll agree the story line was great but its the part of losing the companion that i find annoying. i could see losing her for 1-2 missions but for an entire planet seems a little extreme. especially since its the final story planet.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that kind of irked me about the storyline. Now once I got Doc I was using him not Kaliyo but for th epeople who had been keeping Kaliyo geared and ready only to suddenly lose her with everyone else in their starting gear...

I would NOT have been happy.

You have to complete your class quests on Corellia. Then you get her back.

ALL MY COMPANIONS ARE GONE not just the one. I've gone broke spending money on MEdpacks, Stims, and repairing my damaged armor.

What is wrong with the game . WHY ARE ALL THE COMPANIONS ARE GONE. WHY WHY WHY!?!?!?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's a bug. I've heard you have better luck if you try to start assigning missions from the top of the list down - Vector then whoever's second and so on.

I'm really surprised they haven't fixed this yet.

GRRRRR , I've calmly enjoyed this game for 2 months. When I had thought I lost ALL my companions at Corelia due to this BUG I was enraged to say the least. In fact I'm double posting. I was so used to seeing that panel at the bottom but after that J/O sith lord took away the useless kaiyo the panel WAS GONE.

I've used up all my money and have reset all my corellia missions. All because they hadn't fixed an old bug from beta. ***!?!?

Piss poor quest design for a game that relies heavily on companions. here will give you this companion and you spend time gearing her up only to have her take away before the final levels. who ever wrote this story should be fired.

Your sig says you have a guardian. I still believe Knights got it way worse than the agents. Having to do your final fight for the class versus the big-bad with a companion you haven't used since level 14? Yeah... good luck being worse than that.

Thi is good for me to know as im leveling an IA atm. My main is a cybertech so i might build a complete moddable set for scorpio now...

What level do you get her and what stats does she use?

Aim/Endurance?

Thi is good for me to know as im leveling an IA atm. My main is a cybertech so i might build a complete moddable set for scorpio now...

What level do you get her and what stats does she use?

Aim/Endurance?

Tail end of Belsavis and, yeah, Aim/End. Her parts start out modable as it is so you just need to get her some good mods and a decent sensor unit.

gear up Temple with your old hand me down gear. I used Temple exclusively after i got her, her DPS combined with mine was enough to rip thru everything with no to little downtime.

(I am full concealment spec operative)

As others have said, you aren't getting Kayilo back until you finish Chptr3.