Class Quest missing since 4.0

Toccss

I'm currently playing Sith warrior i had just finished the last mission on Quesh (i had a quest to go to my ships holo terminal before the update)

Since the update this quest has disappeared its not in my journal and when clicking on the ships terminal nothing happens. I've even explored Quesh to see if i can pick it up again but have had no luck.

Did anyone else experience this?

===Updated 22/10/2015===

1. Patch 4.0a did not fix the issue

2. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has not had a response.

3. No response from twitter.

===Updated 23/10/2015===

1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has not had a response.

2. No official response.

I called customer support, and the lady was nice enough to ask around, and apparently the devs know about the problem and there trying to work it out. So I can at least confirm they know **** is ****ed.

===Updated 24/10/2015===

2. No official response.

3. Apart from the quote above no one knows if its being addressed or not.

===Updated 25/10/2015===

2. No official response.

===Updated 26/10/2015===

1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has just had a response and its been fixed!

Greetings Toccs,

My name is Liam from Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service and i have reviewed your in-game ticket concerning your class mission disappearing.

Firstly, i would like to apologize for the delay in responding to your case. We have received a large influx of tickets recently and i can assure you that we are working to respond to all of these as quickly as possible. As a good will gesture for the delay in getting back to you I've added some extra Cartel Coins to your balance. (100 Coins)

Please find that when you next log into Star Wars: The old Republic with your character Toccs, they have been re-granted the missing class mission Ambush!. The mission steps have been reset and i can appreciate that this may be inconvenient given the progress you have made, however this was an unavoidable side effect of the mission disappearing. Following the mission steps now should let you continue your adventures normally.

If you continue to experience active class missions disappearing or older class missions reappearing, let us know as soon as possible and please refrain from attempting to progress any while we investigate.

Thank you again for reporting this incident and also for your patience while i reviewed your ticket. Should you require assistance with any other issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Liam

Looks like everyone will have to log tickets individually to get this fixed.

Edited by Toccss
More info

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently playing Sith warrior i had just finished the last mission on Quesh (i had a quest to go to my ships holo terminal before the update)

Since the update this quest has disappeared its not in my journal and when clicking on the ships terminal nothing happens. I've even explored Quesh to see if i can pick it up again but have had no luck.

Did anyone else experience this?

Is it blocking the progression?

I'm just going to keep bumping the threads on the matter and hopefully it will be seen. I don't want to come across as an entitled brat but as a subscriber this is completely unacceptable, this obviously hasn't been tested properly.

I, too, have lost my class quest. I was playing a Jedi Counselor Sage on The Shadowlands server. I was in the middle of the battle with Lord Vivicar when the new 4.0 update came out. Now, nothing. I submitted a ticket last night. And the 4.0a patch didn't fix it either. Good luck everyone! I hope we all can finish our respective class quests.

Same ****. Was almost done with Aldeeran on Sith Inquisitor, Quest vanished and GMs aren't answering the ticket. Ya know for a "premium service" ( since only subscribers can submit tickets) You'd expect at least a decent standard for GM support.

I, too, have lost my class quest. I was playing a Jedi Counselor Sage on The Shadowlands server. I was in the middle of the battle with Lord Vivicar when the new 4.0 update came out. Now, nothing. I submitted a ticket last night. And the 4.0a patch didn't fix it either. Good luck everyone! I hope we all can finish our respective class quests.

This is my issue. Glad to see someone else can back me up on it. Have submitted a ticket, no response. I can't abandon and restart, because it isn't in my log. I have hopped from planet to planet to see if I can pick it up again, but that is an inefficient way to fix this problem. I can access some Story Arcs with the NPCs on the planets, but they are very short. Not sure if I am progressing ad if this will affect getting my other companions.

I would appreciate a response from the devs as well, as least let us know something. :(

My Level 60 character was perfectly fine.

My Level 32 sorcerer has no missions. None.

Class Quest (I was near the end of Chapter 1) - vanished.

PVP Quests - vanished.

Planetary Quests (ongoing) - vanished.

My Mission screen is completely empty.

I'd loved to see this fixed. I'd love to see it even ACKNOWLEDGED.

Not suggesting this is the absolute solution, but sometimes your character has to go back to the ship the long way - through the spaceport or Orbital station to pick up the story -coz there are convos en route. If you quick-travel to your SH then Ship, or to fleet and then ship, you 'miss' the step that makes it continue. - This can also happen when they move you on to the next planet - the quest says "travel to Alderaan" for instance , and you hyperspace there and exit the door, only to find there is a "use ships holo" step you have to go back for.

Also try the 'repair' option in the launcher - . -though there was a patch today and I 1/2 expect another before next Tuesday..... there are always bugs on big updates - coz there's no way of simulating every last thing that is possible in the game. -Unless you ran it through a score of supercomputers for a few generations....

I hope something works out for you all soon.

I had this problem also I have a warrior class and I never got to complete my class mission on quesh because it disappeared from my log and the patch didn't fix it either I really hope they fix this problem soon :mad:

Yep, same problem. Can't progress my Sith Sorc.