Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

@ God Emperor Keith

Eshvara

My assumption is that they are nose deep in putting out fires and stomping on bugs. Our fun and games is their work. So as nice as it is to hear from them from time to time, I figure they need a break at some point.

That being said, I'm hoping the relative quiet is due to awesome things being in the works. *cough* more deco drops *cough* I mean I've already been in game more the last few weeks than I had been in the previous months. At this rate they might have me in game more than the weekends again.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better not run

You better not hide

Better not pout

I'm telling you why

Community is coming to YOUR town TONIGHT

We are making a list,

And checking it twice;

Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.

Community is coming to YOUR town TONIGHT

We see you when you're sleeping

We know when you're awake

We know if you've been bad or good

So be good for goodness sake!

:eek::eek::eek:

Wait, what the hell are you doing in this thread? :eek:

I didn't mean YOU...I meant...um...I meant that other guy who's name is like yours...like exactly like yours...but not you...?! Eshvara...help me out here...

Wait, what the hell are you doing in this thread? :eek:

I didn't mean YOU...I meant...um...I meant that other guy who's name is like yours...like exactly like yours...but not you...?! Eshvara...help me out here...

Mmm hmmmm. Busted.

TUXs did nothing wrong!!:eek:

That's right...he can't prove it either. This is the interweb, things disappear all the time..., that's why people say "Once it's on the web, it's only there for like 24 hours"...isn't that the saying?

Mmmm hmmm. You two are in cahoots. Don't worry, the mods like to sacrifice me every now and then so you don't have to. ;)

Oooh my!!:rak_01:

That's right...he can't prove it either. This is the interweb, things disappear all the time..., that's why people say "Once it's on the web, it's only there for like 24 hours"...isn't that the saying?

I think it is yes.:rak_03:

• Dev Post

So, I was minding my own business and wandering around the forums when I suddenly got summoned into this thread! ;)

We've been playing the new Yavin 4 Warzone, and it's quickly becoming my favorite. Can't wait for those of you who PvP to experience it next week!

I sincerely hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for the /poke.

Happy Holidays,

Keith

Happy Christmas and thank you for TJR <3

Now I've got nothing to fight for and I feel so empty.

Looking forward to new Warzone but I am hoping for some matchmaking in regs by now. Didn't win a single match as republic players on Darth Malgus. :p

Very curious about upcoming qol changes.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

So, I was minding my own business and wandering around the forums when I suddenly got summoned into this thread! ;)

We've been playing the new Yavin 4 Warzone, and it's quickly becoming my favorite. Can't wait for those of you who PvP to experience it next week!

Happy Holidays,

Keith

The sacrificial Kodrac worked!!

Not big on PvP but may give it a go, only because I <3 Yavin. Happy Holidays Keith & co!

• Dev Post
Happy Christmas and thank you for TJR <3

Now I've got nothing to fight for and I feel so empty.

Looking forward to new Warzone but I am hoping for some matchmaking in regs by now. Didn't win a single match as republic players on Darth Malgus. :p

Very curious about upcoming qol changes.

Hey Alec, hope you're enjoying the Traditional Jedi Robes! Just as an aside, we're making some final adjustments to the pants in the patch next week, too. Thought you'd appreciate the minor tweaks.

---Keith

Happy Holidays,

Keith

It's a Keith! Quick, capture him and interrogate him on everything that is happening regarding SWTOR at the moment! No mercy, extract all information!

All jokes aside, it's good to see you again on the forums! Maybe it's a bit early to ask, waaay too early to ask, but can you maybe tell us when (roughly) a new roadmap might be hitting us telling what's what for early 2018 or at least the first quarter of the upcoming new year?

Also, are you really, really, really sure we can't extract out of you whether the planet from the Copero map is Ziost or Oricon? Or a planet near those two? Any hint? Please? :)

Merry, merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

P.s. Any word on the new Acina/Sith-inspired eye colours we got in the Expanded Selections bundle becoming available to Twi'lek and other alien species as well? :3

Edited by Ylliarus

Happy Holidays,

Keith

this is my last hope for this game...

happy christmas too, my st Nicolas (ancestral santa klaus celebration in dec6) was perfect.