Warzones need to be fixed put level restictions on them

twistyxd

Personally i think you need to put level restictions on them from atleast 10-19 20-29 30-39 and 40+

1) The reason for this is you get level 10 - 19 players with no clue what they are doing wearing crap armor and lets be honest not as benificial as a 30+.

2) the lower level you are you have less skills which as a rule makes you less effective.

3) at 30+ you get a whole bunch off skill tree buffs and skills by then which makes you far more superior to a lvl 10-19

4) If you are level 10-19 who are you going to want to pvp a lvl 50 with all the skills they want for thier spec and kitted out armor or another level 10-19 who has probably the same gear and experience as you?

5)The whole being spec'ed to level 50 is crap... considering the skills like i mentioned before + gear; by all means keep the "spec to 50" thing but put level restictions on the warzones so they can atleast be fun.

On the republic side on the server i play i'd say i lose about 7/10 games so i thought huh am i just **** or could it be the team too. So i made a sith on the same server and won atleast 9/10 games. i got them both to lvl 25-30 before i tested this out to make sure i has an adiquate amount of skills and play time to get to know my character.

Personally i think you need to put level restictions on them from atleast 10-19 20-29 30-39 and 40+

1) The reason for this is you get level 10 - 19 players with no clue what they are doing wearing crap armor and lets be honest not as benificial as a 30+.

2) the lower level you are you have less skills which as a rule makes you less effective.

3) at 30+ you get a whole bunch off skill tree buffs and skills by then which makes you far more superior to a lvl 10-19

4) If you are level 10-19 who are you going to want to pvp a lvl 50 with all the skills they want for thier spec and kitted out armor or another level 10-19 who has probably the same gear and experience as you?

5)The whole being spec'ed to level 50 is crap... considering the skills like i mentioned before + gear; by all means keep the "spec to 50" thing but put level restictions on the warzones so they can atleast be fun.

On the republic side on the server i play i'd say i lose about 7/10 games so i thought huh am i just **** or could it be the team too. So i made a sith on the same server and won atleast 9/10 games. i got them both to lvl 25-30 before i tested this out to make sure i has an adiquate amount of skills and play time to get to know my character.

They have already said they are going to make their own bracket's for 50 at least. Please read before you make post.

Brackets for 50's needs to be implemented next week or following. Should be enough 50's rolling around to keep the queue alive. They are seriously messing with matches and premades are starting to pop up more and more made of 50's WITH top gear. I'm seeing people get "immortal" status way too often now.

Nip this **** in the bud before too many people get turned off.

/signed i don't think a team of 50's should be able to wipe the floor clean of a bunch of lvl 14's ...and i should not have to power through my story just to participate in the warzones.

You are able to participate in a warzone. Being under level 50 doesn't mean you cannot queue and particpate.

At level 15 I was topping healing meters.

Quit being bad, maybe if you spent time in game trying to become BETTER you wouldn't be on here complaining? :)

You are able to participate in a warzone. Being under level 50 doesn't mean you cannot queue and particpate.

At level 15 I was topping healing meters.

Quit being bad, maybe if you spent time in game trying to become BETTER you wouldn't be on here complaining? :)

Be as good as you want, level 50's with near max PvP gear already have 14k-15k hp vs everyone elses 11-12k and do substantially more damage. Good luck topping the heal charts when you're constantly dead because the assassin or sniper decided to look at you the wrong way.

So, 50s are getting a seperate queue? I guess I'd better consider cancelling, because that's just how the downfall of these Warzones begins. You start tiering this, then you tier that, then the queues suck, and no one wants to PVP anymore and the whole thing becomes one giant mess.

Congrats, whiners. You've begun to kill another game.

Be as good as you want, level 50's with near max PvP gear already have 14k-15k hp vs everyone elses 11-12k and do substantially more damage. Good luck topping the heal charts when you're constantly dead because the assassin or sniper decided to look at you the wrong way.

Because it's 1 lower level vs a bunch of 50s, right?

Funny thing happened this morning. I was on my level 14, against a team with a few 50s on it....and we won.

It's called teamwork. And you don't have to be a certain level to perform it. It works wonders.

Now that 50s have their own queues, Expertise means NOTHING. It's gone the way of resilience.

I do 200k heals with 10 deaths. So yeah I die.

I am not dying because they are overpowered. I am dying because people don't peel for me. It is about the lack of teamwork. Not the players.

You guys are being stupid. Did I say because there's a 50 on the other team that you automatically lose? No.

I said that 50's in PvP gear, especially premades, have a huge lead over anyone under 40 which is a good chunk of the current player base. In the aspect of fair play 50's need to be seperated and soon. Personally I don't care that much, I just play but I need 15 other people to queue up to play. If people start getting discouraged they won't queue and I won't get to play.

You guys are being stupid. Did I say because there's a 50 on the other team that you automatically lose? No.

I said that 50's in PvP gear, especially premades, have a huge lead over anyone under 40 which is a good chunk of the current player base. In the aspect of fair play 50's need to be seperated and soon. Personally I don't care that much, I just play but I need 15 other people to queue up to play. If people start getting discouraged they won't queue and I won't get to play.

Here's a fix:

- Level to 50.

- Create a premade of your own.

I seriously don't see why the entire game needs to be changed for something that's ultimately the players' decision anyway.

Sure, 50s and premades have an advantage, but at what point does that NOT make sense? I currently run pugs with my little level 15 and have absolutely no problem PVP with 50s. Because, you know, not only am I up AGAINST 50s, I'm playing ALONGSIDE some 50s. Besides, teamwork trumps all. You'd be amazed what can happen when the gamechat is used for the actual game rather than whining about how many level 50s or premades you're going up against. You're not going to win every game, obviously, but it doesn't mean you're gonna lie down and give it to them.

The other thing I'm not seeing (although I admit I haven't bothered to wade through the 9 million pages of the same whining in every thread) people mention is that you want the WoW-style absurdly narrow brackets because "zomg they're all killing me cos they have 2 more skills then me and I can't run around alone ganking people, this sux!", is that it won't work unless you implement cross-server stuff as well. Otherwise you'll run into times of the day where there simply aren't enough levels 20-24s online for matches. Then you'll all come here and ***** "I can't pvp, there are never enough people online, queue times are waaaaaay too long and we just lose anyway cos in the end I'm a baddie."

50s need their own brackets, for all the rush-to-endgamers who do nothing but premade warzones all day. Everyone else should stay in the same pool and learn to work together.