Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expansion Jugg Is BS

GalenMourne
02.22.2013 , 05:13 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
Yup, I'm still not sure whether to put that last point in Accuracy or Defiance (for extra Rage/Focus when stunned/knocked back).
I'm gonna say accuracy because it appears as if they have given all bosses around 8% resistance so force attacks can miss now. I think the 3% accuracy talent is gonna need to be taken.
"You know spies, a bunch of *****y little girls!"

planet_J
02.22.2013 , 09:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
Yup, I'm still not sure whether to put that last point in Accuracy or Defiance (for extra Rage/Focus when stunned/knocked back).
Well, I would say at this point accuracy, as that will mean less enhancements spent on it later, and on top of that, rage generation shouldn't be a big issue in the immortal tree anymore...still have to mind your rage, but there's a lot of tools to help mitigate the expense of attacks...FS can be free with Rampage, Ravage is free, and CB will only cost 3 when talented...Smash cost can be reduced by 1-2 making it cost less, and retaliation cost is reduced by 1 as well...plus Sundering assault grants 6 Rage now...
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

Elyxin
02.24.2013 , 12:31 PM | #13
all in all I like it allot. I seeing the immortal jugg come back as a viable tank build again, and the points in the upper tree actually give me a reason to invest points in them. Im actually excited to try the new crushing blow! no stacking sunders needed to get the max benefit. with the new sunder design you will probably have the sunder up with minimal difficulty. And hopefully it will have the damage to back up the power-filled animation. sounds allot like the old crush + AoE added (which was what should have happened long time ago).

I have to get on the PTr to test it. My concern right now (initial, haven't tested) is how the feel of the skill rotation is impacted by sunder not being your go to every 6 seconds. some may like it...personally, I liked actually having something to "hit" when nothing else was up. Hopefully the new approach will still be involved and interesting.

It seems like there's less overall "rotation" and more timing and choice now, since were not locked into the 6 sec sunder cycle. this may end up being good, as long as there's not too much gap.

also, don't forget the other generic changes that impact us too. Shields are getting force and energy added to their list of reflective damage types, and alacrity is affecting skill execution times, even pushing the GCD down once skills get faster then that. lots of solid changes overall...excited about the possibilities.

drummerinthesun
02.27.2013 , 01:18 PM | #14
They fixed AoE threat with Saber Reflect. Charge, pop it, and all the adds come right to you. I've been running the new operation with two jugg tanks and we have had zero problems with threat, even without threatening scream.
55 Darkness Assassin - Cai'us, The Shadowlands
55 Vengeance Juggernaut- Ca'ius, The Shadowlands
OMEGA

BlownSi
03.05.2013 , 11:13 AM | #15
I have run a few of the 55 HM FPs and loving it so far. Mitigation stats seem a little difficult to balance right now. Been able to get to a 728 Def rating, 700 shield rating, but only a 390 absorb rating currently. i looked at a few parses and I am starting to think that even Juggs/Guardians might have to drop defense for shield/absorb rating. (in it's current form on PTS)

Guess time will tell as they make adjustments before 2.0 launches. The ability changes and AOE threat gen are amazing right now though. The lower CD on our defensive CDs is really nice as well. Loving it so far.
Harmeggido - J'anin - Zophie - Kaase
DaMG - The Shadowlands