Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

best lvl companion

Jurugu
04.16.2013 , 03:17 AM | #11
Plus Gus has some rather amusing quotes. In my opinion at least.

Pugthulhu
04.16.2013 , 08:28 AM | #12
Corso or Bowdar are the only way to go if you are solo leveling.
As a tank in most situations they will keep the aggro and will take all of the damage. After the fight just hop on your speeder and off of it again and Corso is fully healed for the next battle.
While Gus is a lot of fun it's much faster leveling with a tank companion.

Kovaos
04.18.2013 , 10:29 AM | #13
I guess it's preference but Gus, the healer, has been the best for me. Same is true on my Sniper. Look...we do a crap ton of damage and don't need any help with dmg. The healers keep our health up, cc other mobs, and with our energy management as good as it is now there is almost no downtime.

When we consider what makes us level faster killing a mob is not what's time consuming. The most time consuming aspects are: 1. Traveling 2. Killing Mobs 3. Regening (health and main pool). There are classes out there that might need an extra bump of help with killing mobs, but not classes like Gunslingers. By using a tank he will need to regen health. One way is to use your regen ability OR mount/dismount OR dismiss/recall your companion.

With a healer I have not had to do this. Once the mob is dead Gus restores your health pool and your energy will regen. So it's literally move from one mob to another without interruption or delay.
"my friend said he got a pack of level 50 armor and all i got was level 47 pants."

Lightning_
04.19.2013 , 02:09 AM | #14
^ This.