Confirmed: Our Outlander is... (possible spoilers)

Koichi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Vette stays true to me during that time, as I am turning everyone else down on my main to avoid any love conflicts for the XP.

Vette seems like a very loyal girl. The Only comps I'd think would be likely not to stay loyal to you would be Kaliyo and Doc.

I hope Vette stays true to me during that time, as I am turning everyone else down on my main to avoid any love conflicts for the XP.

I'm going to dread the confrontation with my two love interests: Kira and Lana. I hope I have insurance on my starship... If I still have it after being a Jedi popsicle for 5 years. lol

Vette seems like a very loyal girl. The Only comps I'd think would be likely not to stay loyal to you would be Kaliyo and Doc.

In love interest for Doc? Wouldn't know. He seemed pretty loyal for a friend for my male Jedi Knight.

That she does, so I am hopefull =)

I also think that Jaesa falls into that catagory, after all, her sex drive is pretty intense.

I'm going to dread the confrontation with my two love interests: Kira and Lana. I hope I have insurance on my starship... If I still have it after being a Jedi popsicle for 5 years. lol

Heh, at the very least get a holocam ready for the cat fight over you =D

That she does, so I am hopefull =)

I also think that Jaesa falls into that catagory, after all, her sex drive is pretty intense.

Heh, at the very least get a holocam ready for the cat fight over you =D

I will. If they don't decide to jettison me out the airlock, first. :D

http://massivelyop.com/2015/06/23/e3-2015-bioware-dishes-more/

Called it. :p

Knew it had to be 3-5 years. Any longer would have been overkill.

Meh.

Any of it is bad.

Of course, it shows what massive bad***** the PCs are supposed to be -- the Next New Great and Powerful Threatening Power had to wait until The Character was stuck in a popsicle for 5 years before they dared try anything. :p

Edited by Max_Killjoy

I'm not a spoilerphobe, but that's a pretty big spoiler in the title.

Hardly. In fact, many RPers were wanting to know, because they wanted to see how it would fit in with their stories they have for their characters. That and how to work it in. Other players as well. Also, the article itself is based off of a Demo of the expansion, which I'm inclined to think that the video of the DEMO will be released at some point to reassure fans.

Edited by Koichi

It's spoiler, I'm not sure how you can say it isn't with a straight face.

Just because some people want to know it doesn't mean everyone does.

Also, being an RPer has zero to do with whether someone wants to be spoiled on something or not.

Seeing as you bothered to click on the thread and comment on it--maybe even click the link-- you're reading at your own risk. And yes, I'm saying it with a straight face. There was tons of speculation about how long we were frozen. Least now we know and don't have to worry about it if the years were longer.

Seeing as you bothered to click on the thread and comment on it--maybe even click the link-- you're reading at your own risk. And yes, I'm saying it with a straight face. There was tons of speculation about how long we were frozen. Least now we know and don't have to worry about it if the years were longer.

I'm not sure if your that obtuse or just a troll.

Spoiler is right there in the title of the thread, anyone coming to the forum will see it before they even know what it is it's too late.

And just because some people like to speculate, it doesn't mean everyone wants to know for sure. I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept for you.

Are you just butthurt that someone is calling you on your ego stroking thread title?

I'm not sure if your that obtuse or just a troll.

Spoiler is right there in the title of the thread, anyone coming to the forum will see it before they even know what it is it's too late.

And just because some people like to speculate, it doesn't mean everyone wants to know for sure. I'm not sure why this is a difficult concept for you.

Are you just butthurt that someone is calling you on your ego stroking thread title?

Nope. Just telling you your scale for the level of spoilers is mis-calibrated. Now, if I went into every little detail of the Demo of the story, then yes, that would be considered a major spoiler. However, telling how long you're put on ice is small in the grand scheme of things.

I wonder if we go on an extensive hunt for our old companions or just open a door to get them? I'm picturing me 'forgetting' to open Theran's (Cedrax) - while I desperately try to find the characters I actually *do* like - Blizz, Treek, Talos. (I have to say, I don't really care about any of the romantic companions, but I have to save the little cute friends - which includes Talos) I do picture my Sith lady standing outside Quinn's rescue chamber, *really* mulling things over before she decides, but my bounty hunter who married because 'why not?' will probably genuinely forget about Torian. And I'm definitely sending Vette to my male Smuggler - they'd get along great!

I'm also curious to learn if all companions are coming back, if any have died since we were "Carbonited." I know at least one VA has passed away (though I guess they could recast him) But there are some I just never see with anyone. (Rusk, for one. Poor Yuun. Broonmark. That sort.)

Edited by Aelflaed

There were some people thinking it was until after episode 6 (3600 years)

That would have been one heck of a frost period. Not to mention our companions would be long dead unless they were frozen with us. lol

I wonder if we go on an extensive hunt for our old companions or just open a door to get them? I'm picturing me 'forgetting' to open Theran's (Cedrax) - while I desperately try to find the characters I actually *do* like - Blizz, Treek, Talos. (I have to say, I don't really care about any of the romantic companions, but I have to save the little cute friends - which includes Talos) I do picture my Sith lady standing outside Quinn's rescue chamber, *really* mulling things over before she decides, but my bounty hunter who married because 'why not?' will probably genuinely forget about Torian. And I'm definitely sending Vette to my male Smuggler - they'd get along great!

You bring up another question. What about Treek and HK-51? They are companions we can get with CC, so does that mean we have to go search for them too or are they already with us and not part of the Expansion storyline? Mass Effect had some kind of side quest for those DLC characters, but nothing that would gate a big part of the storyline though.

I agree on Kaliyo, but not on Doc. He's very loyal to the JK by the time he proposes, even comparing what he wants with her to what the Wookies have (which he had laughed at before). Meanwhile, Kaliyo cheats on the Agent in his own ship. Although, to be fair, he's got plenty of opportunities to sleep with others as well. They might as well have an open relationship, since his job calls for seduction at times.

I think Torian and Corso are the most likely guys to have moved on, IMO. Corso is a romantic, so I can easily see him falling in love with another woman after the Smuggler's "death", and Torian is like 19 when you become his lover/wife (according to his birth date). I can totally see him moving on as well and finding someone new after having his heart broken at such a young age... Probably with Akaavi, who is also Mandalorian.