"Chapter" sizes?

dovid-r

so I heard that we're getting a new chapter every month. That's great, really...isn't it?

I can complete Makeb in 24 hours. Will I run out of monthly content the same day tht it comes out?

They've stated that there'll be new 'reputations' to grind in order to recruit new companions. Pretty sure that won't be done the same day you get it.

I'm not sure what that means, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

The story revolves around you building up an Alliance to fight against Eternal Throne. And it apparently will be tied to almost every facet of game existing, so lot of stuff to do in between.

However, if you are a content locust, no release schedule is going to keep up with you.

The story revolves around you building up an Alliance to fight against Eternal Throne. And it apparently will be tied to almost every facet of game existing, so lot of stuff to do in between.

However, if you are a content locust, no release schedule is going to keep up with you.

Pretty much this^^

If you're the type that just blows through content it wouldn't matter if they released new Chapters every week.

I'm curious if they will compare in size to the first 3 base chapters. If they are that big, we've got some serious story coming our way.

It would be sweet if the chapters where that big. It would show that BW is truly trying to make this game what it could be and maybe get some of these doom and gloom people to eat crow.

I'm curious if they will compare in size to the first 3 base chapters. If they are that big, we've got some serious story coming our way.

Expect them to be closer to the size of Ziost.

One of the reviewers got a look at he first few chapters and stated that it took her 90 mins to get through one chapter. That was with the developers despawning most of the mobs so they could just go from plot point to plot point with minimal distraction.

She also said that her Dark Side choice locked her character out of additional questing content(saving a city from something) but opened up additional content in a following Chapter that the LS option wouldn't get to do. Basically, our decisions will open up areas to quest through(and return to later), and lock out other areas. Multiple runs of the same Chapters will be needed in order to see all the content.