Anyone actually got a bioelectric toxin since patch?

Dougalishere

Crits seem to be easier to get at lower mission ranks.

By the time you're looking for Grade 6's, you'll be ready to buy the mission discoveries on the AH to get them.

Also, those drop from Diplo, right?

So a companion with +Crit to Diplomacy, not Bio like I said earlier.

Edited by DarthDemens

• 2 weeks later...
Neither of my companions have Diplomacy skills, yet I used to pull Bioelectric Toxin with regularity. I've run 30 missions over the past 3 days, and haven't seen a lick of this stuff. Something is broken.

I got some this morning from an unlocked mission. Only one I've seen in weeks.

Another patch, another thread about something chance-related being broken post-patch.

They're still dropping. Are they super-common? Not in my experience no. They're purples and they're not supposed to be common. Anyhow, you already knew all this. The same as everybody else that gets a "bad streak" already knows the mechanics and yet just can't believe it when they have bad "luck".

Another patch, another thread about something chance-related being broken post-patch.

They're still dropping. Are they super-common? Not in my experience no. They're purples and they're not supposed to be common. Anyhow, you already knew all this. The same as everybody else that gets a "bad streak" already knows the mechanics and yet just can't believe it when they have bad "luck".

But it feel better to blame bad luck on some else....

• 10 months later...
I've been trying for quite a bit and havent gotten one post patch either. I think it must be bugged (done like 25 "rich - level 3" missions

This thread is like a year old... I seriously doubt it's been broken since a patch in February.

I started playing again 3 days ago and I've had at least 5 crits on rich Grade 3 that gave me 5 bio toxin each. This is only using one companion that is nowhere near maxxed out and has no extra crit chance. I think it's working fine.