Who is the worst Jedi or Sith?

Oxades

Eh? Seemed to work pretty well, it accomplished what needed to be done.

What, the Sith no longer being an important force in the galaxy after they killed each other off? Why do you think only two remained in the galaxy in episode 4? The rule of two was the BS explanation to that.

Bane also didn't count for the Sith lord of the rule of two to actually turn to the light side (Revan)

Edited by Karkais

What, the Sith no longer being an important force in the galaxy after they killed each other off? Why do you think only two remained in the galaxy in episode 4? The rule of two was the BS explanation to that.

Bane also didn't count for the Sith lord of the rule of two to actually turn to the light side (Revan)

Yes the only 2 Sith in the galaxy in Episode 4 were Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. One was the Emperor of the Galactic Empire (the largest single governing body ever known at that point) and the other was essentially #2 in said Empire. How is that not an important force in the galaxy?

Also I don't understand your Bane & Revan last sentence. Revan's idea was to only have 1 apprentice not 2 Sith total (as Darth Revan's Empire had many Sith). Bane took the 1 apprentice idea but made it 2 Sith total

Didn't Revan predate Bane, pretty sure Bane created the rule of two after learning from Revan's holocron.

In my opinion? Revan, and... Revan. Dude just never managed to get anything right. Led a brutal war and planned genocide while a Jedi, tried to strengthen and protect society while a Sith...?

That made my day sir xD

Yes the only 2 Sith in the galaxy in Episode 4 were Darth Sidious and Darth Vader. One was the Emperor of the Galactic Empire (the largest single governing body ever known at that point) and the other was essentially #2 in said Empire. How is that not an important force in the galaxy?

And look what happened to them at the end of episode 6, they killed each other off...

Anakin Skylwaker / Darth Vader.

Anakin was too easily deceived,

yet less of him was there when he became Darth Vader.

In short : He was stupid and then traumatised / severely handicapped. Plus, in the end he just didn't have the same "amount" of the Force anymore than he had when he was younger, and he clearly wasn't able to rebel his "friend", who became The Emperor, too.

It's as if the Emperor had wished to switch off one of the computers hanging on Darth Vader's chest, he (Darth Vader) wouldn't have been able to hinder him from doing so.

Darth Vader was trapped.

And within, inside of him, Anakin Skywalker - or what was left of him.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Anakin Skylwaker / Darth Vader.

Anakin was too easily deceived,

yet less of him was there when he became Darth Vader.

In short : He was stupid and then traumatised / severely handicapped. Plus, in the end he just didn't have the same "amount" of the Force anymore than he had when he was younger, and he clearly wasn't able to rebel his "friend", who became The Emperor, too.

It's as if the Emperor had wished to switch off one of the computers hanging on Darth Vader's chest, he (Darth Vader) wouldn't have been able to hinder him from doing so.

Darth Vader was trapped.

And within, inside of him, Anakin Skywalker - or what was left of him.

I still think overall that the Jedi Council are to blame for the complete fall of Anakin.

You can definitely say that Anakin was easily deceived...and that he "always" wanted to be more powerful

However, overall I think it was the Jedi Council's complete mistrust of him that put the nail in the coffin.

In episode 2, Windu makes it clear to Obi-Wan that he believes Anakin is the Chosen One.

Then in episode 3...Windu simply does not trust him at all...and completely goes back on his belief.

The prequels and The Clone Wars series have actually made me dislike the Jedi Council of that era...especially Windu and Yoda.

Edited by VitalityPrime

I still think overall that the Jedi Council are to blame for the complete fall of Anakin.

You can definitely say that Anakin was easily deceived...and that he "always" wanted to be more powerful

However, overall I think it was the Jedi Council's complete mistrust of him that put the nail in the coffin.

In episode 2, Windu makes it clear to Obi-Wan that he believes Anakin is the Chosen One.

Then in episode 3...Windu simply does not trust him at all...and completely goes back on his belief.

The prequels and The Clone Wars series have actually made me dislike the Jedi Council of that era...especially Windu and Yoda.

Perhaps you should look a little more in-depth.

Yeah, you're not going to sway my opinion towards your own by simply saying "look further".

If I told you everything, there would be no point in this discussion, as you would have agreed with me from the start.

So I reiterate, look further. The answer is there, you need only look for it.

If I told you everything, there would be no point in this discussion, as you would have agreed with me from the start.

So I reiterate, look further. The answer is there, you need only look for it.

You're right...nothing you will say will make me change my opinion.

However, I would still like to see your points and reasoning.