Game Update 7.4.1c coming April 3 ×

Target Own Debuffs Only

Any idea when / if targets own debuffs only will be implemented?

I find it impossible to track my dots in ops among several others of the same class.

Has EA/ BW ever acknowledged being aware of this issue ?

Maybe one of you players can pass on a tip to help?

Edited by Myriandore

I'm not aware of it being acknowledged. It is definitely a good idea. We had one person complaining on a Terror kill as we had two DPS sorcs, and then during the tantrum the sorc healer chucked dots up as well. The debuffs were about 5 lines high.

Maybe this is just me but when I have been on an op w/ another Merc my tracer missile looks a little lighter than another mercs missile icon. It's like a two shade difference. It could also be in my head.

Tracer stacks don't need looking after, anytime you're away from the same target long enough for them to fall off you start from scratch anyway.

Yeah you should be able to color coat your debuffs or put them on a different line. I know BW is looking at a QOL patch so I'm assuming some debuff tracking system will make it in.

Better yet would be if I could have my debuffs (and only my own debuffs) shown below the target's life bar on the nameplate. That way I wouldn't have to keep glancing at the corner of my huge screen to find out if the debuffs are still up.

As far as I can see, TORAssistant only keeps track of buffs/debuffs on your character.

Is there any way to track what's going on with other characters, for example it would be nice to be able to track force armour, or force shelter buffs on the tank as a healing sage.