Free respec to another crafting skill?

Brad-

Since they decided to over-nerf some of the crafting skills, I think they should allow people to respec to different crafting skills with the sale skill level.

People have spent a lot of time and money to level Bioanal, Biochem, and Diplomacy to 400. Now that they have decided to emasculate Biochem, those people should be allowed to switch to different crafting skills at level 300 to compensate.

I was hoping SWTOR would avoid the overnerf/overbuff cycle that are the bane of most MMOs. I am sad to see I was mistaken.

Edited by Brad-

Those who switched because it was overpowered and didn't expect the nerf really shouldn't complain about BioWare's behavior. Perhaps they should complain about their own shortsightedness.

Besides, it's super cheap and fast (if level 50) to spin any crafting skill up to 400.

So because you exploited an over powered profession you should be given a free pass to choose another profession due to them realigning it to the others?

That makes perfect sense.

We should give all the people who had slicing since day one a few million more credits too so they can change over to something else and not lose any of their hard earned money.

/facepalm

Edited by Trevelyan

Not meant to be a flame or anything, but I went from Cybertech to 380 Biochem in like 2 or 3 hours.

Just get a Biotech friend to farm the tier 1-5 mats for you, I generally just made the heal packs as they seemed to take less mats for the 60 skill points then to the next one, etc..

towards the end make sure you get to 360 from the mats before you need the red somethings as they are supposedly rarer so only use them to go from 360-380.

Im not kidding either it was like 2-3 hours tops.