Replaying chapters

SlthBounteHuntah

I have finished KotET but I want to replay a chapter or two, is it safe to do this now? Or will it reset back to the chapter I select and I have to do the following ones again?

When you're done replying a chapter, you'll have to manually trigger the newest chapter, that's all. You won't have to replay everything again :)

Good to know! Thank you.

I wish I could do this with my class story. That would be amazing.

It's something people have been asking for for a very long time. Bioware claims that it's not possible, but repeating KotFE and KotET prove otherwise.

OTOH, given their track record for messing up even the simplest things, it's probably for the best. I'd hate for my Agent to lose her "Married to Vector" flag because she chose to (on replay) kill Carrols on Hutta. Because that's what would probably happen, despite neither one of those flags having anything to do with the other.

(ETA: I'm already sort of in a panic because I chose to replay Chapter 2 of KotFE and I THOUGHT I made the same responses to Valkorion about love (Said, "One of them wants me because. We're in love." But I didn't get Vector's "Where are you? Please come home!" letter again after that (people have been saying that they're getting their letters on replay of that chapter). So, until Vector comes back (10+ years from now :rolleyes: ) I won't even KNOW if I still have the flag or not. I got the letter originally, though. I dunno. I have zero faith in Bioware at this point though.)

Edited by AngFour