just hit 70

HarbingerIskatu

So. Aot of people sre up in arns about GC. My first crate i got one purple set piece. Outlanders dometging gorgot the entire name.

With this system how likely am i to get more pieces of the set?

Is the system as horrid as people are saying?

Ran my first op pre 5.0 dread palace. (took forever btw) does this mean now ops wont drop endgame gear?

Im hoping as a new endgamer and collecter that collecting sets wont be an impossible task

So. Aot of people sre up in arns about GC. My first crate i got one purple set piece. Outlanders dometging gorgot the entire name.

Ran my first op pre 5.0 dread palace. (took forever btw) does this mean now ops wont drop endgame gear?

Im hoping as a new endgamer and collecter that collecting sets wont be an impossible task

Yes its very horrid!

The piece I got after dinging 70 was the first and only purple piece I got. I'm GC 10 now and all I have are crappy greens and some crafting recipes. I'm unhappy. I think grinding that god awful rep grind deserves a purple every time you ding a level. <.<

You got very lucky. I have two 70 characters. About 25 GC levels between them. I've gotten 1 set piece and a lot of garbage. Lots of threads here and elsewhere about what a cluster the GC system truly is.

You got very lucky. I have two 70 characters. About 25 GC levels between them. I've gotten 1 set piece and a lot of garbage. Lots of threads here and elsewhere about what a cluster the GC system truly is.

*sigh* so its as i feared. Ops are no longer viable? And completing my set is going to be near impossible

Yikes you have ny sympathy. As a new endgamer i have. My work cut out for me

Can you imagine, being at command rank 300, missing 2-3 set pieces, and continually getting trash greens and duplicates of items you already have? Can you imagine spending all weekend, farming command points, trying to get an upgrade and utterly, utterly failing due to RNG?

Yes. Yes we can imagine that.

You could of spent that weekend outside. You could of met a new flame. You could of lived life a bit. But you got ***** slapped by the gods of RNG.

But don't worry. For an extra 2 bucks a pop, you can earn CXP faster. So yeah.

Can you imagine, being at command rank 300, missing 2-3 set pieces, and continually getting trash greens and duplicates of items you already have? Can you imagine spending all weekend, farming command points, trying to get an upgrade and utterly, utterly failing due to RNG?

You could of spent that weekend outside. You could of met a new flame. You could of lived life a bit. But you got ***** slapped by the gods of RNG.

This should be in front of the website xD

They have said you can contact them at 300 and they'll finish your set. Not sure if they will, but that's what they said in stream.