Items vanished from cargo hold and inventory. GTN also bugged. - Harbinger

ArlindoGMNeto

So, today i spent like 11000 CC and got a bunch of stuff, only to get disconnected and find that all my newly bough items had vanished from my cargo hold and inventory.

Only the companion gifts that were left in the pack explorer were spared.

Also i bough a few items from the GTN, the mail arrives, but with no attachments, no items, nothing.

Harbinger server.

Lots of people seem to be having the same issues. I openned a ticket but so far, no responses.

Hi,

I just wanted to say, I have the same issue

But on T3-M4 (german PvE)

Bought one Set of Armour throug GTN, only used 5 of the 7 pieces (the other 2 where still in the set-pack), and this 5 pieces vanished from my Collection (I mean the Sammlung). Not very funny because now, even with the 2 remaining pieces I will never be able to get the complete Set back from the Collection.

So just that you notice: The Bug is on T3-M4 too.

So, today i spent like 11000 CC and got a bunch of stuff, only to get disconnected and find that all my newly bough items had vanished from my cargo hold and inventory.

Only the companion gifts that were left in the pack explorer were spared.

Also i bough a few items from the GTN, the mail arrives, but with no attachments, no items, nothing.

Harbinger server.

Lots of people seem to be having the same issues. I openned a ticket but so far, no responses.

The ticket system takes anywhere from a day to sometimes 10 days to get a response, depending on how many tickets they are dealing with. I think normal regarding items/items lot is about 3 days.

Just wanted to insert this post to this thread

Harbinger is once again available!

As I stated in a prior post, it is likely that most of you are not affected by the issues we experienced. Here is the primary scenario where you could be missing an item: If you had an item disappear from your inventory, character sheet, etc. and you then placed an item over top of it. Ex: You equipped a weapon, it disappeared, and you then put another weapon in that slot. In that situation it is possible you are missing one, or both of those items.

We are going to be pulling data on what items are missing from what characters in an effort to get those items back to you. This will not happen tonight, but I will post a status update on this tomorrow. You will not need to submit a CS ticket to resolve the issue.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked through this tonight, now get in there and play!

-eric

Edited by OwenBrooks

Had the same ting happen to me.

I renewed my susbscription and then updated to this last update.

It cost me the following : One Cassus Fett Armor set , One Darth Malak Armor set, One gold moutn which name I thik was imperial devastor, it somewhat looked like a "tie" fighter.....

And an unknown amount of credits.

No even with a ticket it is zero they can do for you if it is more then 3 days passed before you ask for the suff....it is what they told me

Just wanted to insert this post to this thread

Interesting, thanks Owen.

This is probably what happened to me a month ago, on French Mantle of the Force. Taking off my 204 pvp armor on an assassin and putting on my DvL set - swapping actually, with a mouse click. The pvp armor just vanished from my inventory. CS was kind enough to put it back in the mail.

Again, this was not on Harby, and it ws perhaps 5-6 weeks ago.