Gryffin Remus, Harry Potter Reference?

bowlinggrisen

So I just got to Balmorra with my Bounty Hunter and picked up a quest from a guy named Gryffin Remus. I instantly thought of Remus Lupin from the Harry Potter universe. It makes it kind of obvious since his first name is Gryffin, and Remus Lupin was in the Gryffindor house during his time at Hogwarts. But I want to know if this really is a reference and if any other players noticed this aswell.

• 1 year later...

Yes, i have laughed, when i have seen this npc :)

First: My absolutely Harry Potter favorite charackter is Remus Lupin and i would go to Gryffindor (i am a Harry Potter fan and SW).

So my fictional name is Remus Gryffindor, like my youtube channel (RemusGryffindorLP, no spam). I say that in one of my lets plays too.

It's very cool, that there is a Easter Egg like this.

Ummm... completely besides that, there's an Imp quartermaster named Psy or something similar on one of the earlier planets. Fun names :D

And I would be either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

My favorite character is probably Snape. He's an ******e to everybody until the 7th book, where he saves the freaking country 'cause hes to scared to give Voldemort the Elder Wand's full power. My favorite weapon from the series, however, would either be the Decoy Detonators or Lucius Malfoy's cane-wand thing.

• 3 months later...