Progression thread 2.1

SojournerNC

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try to stay up to date on guilds that have broken up. But if I miss one, please reply about it. If a guild has vanished from the list it is because of this. Trying to keep this only for active guilds.

Just noticed this so I thought I'd share. It just so happens that as of 2/18/13, all 8 members of Shortbus Operations are members of ASB.

I still want the progression up there. We're a legitimate group no less. u.u

I just think it would be a bit silly to have half of the 3/4 Republic groups to be Ascension groups, though I suppose they deserve the recognition. It's a difficult raid. Do with it what you will, Arashi. All three of these groups are autonomous and raid weekly with the following roster (Bisectors have 9 members). I'll supply the info:

Black Bisectors raid group (Melyn) 4/4 NM EC

Kirax, Threid, Melyn, Talynn, Mauduin, Skyblaze (Fera Intus), Tomap, Luminary, Danika

Shortbus Operations raid group (Xarthna) 3/4 NM EC

Xarthna, Scyn, Eline, Gunsmoke, Avoran, Graciel, Kaelefth, Tachikoma

Champion raid group (Fluxs/Ryd) 3/4 NM EC.

Fluxs, Ryd, Solarbased (The Revas Order), Azadeh, Desiirea, Vindycus, Cyllene, Lu'cius

Edited by MelliMelon

It was so simple when it was just guilds or independent raid groups, now we have multiple raid groups per guild.....then Jballa dolla make him holla.....

Ascension 4/4 nim ec

Sov 4/4 nim ec

.......dunno after that cuz imp side is pathetic, pub guilds im sure have 3/4?

simple!

If we make an alt group that goes 4/4 do i call it dingleberry raid group 4/4? naaah its still sov 4/4 nim ec

simplicity is amazing.

It was so simple when it was just guilds or independent raid groups, now we have multiple raid groups per guild.....then Jballa dolla make him holla.....

Ascension 4/4 nim ec

Sov 4/4 nim ec

.......dunno after that cuz imp side is pathetic, pub guilds im sure have 3/4?

simplicity is amazing.

You really like to put down others don't you? From what I've seen with your own guild, you're in no position to pass judgement on others. But I suppose imp side should be grateful they have such pro players as you guys. I'm sure they must love it when you walk into warzones with zero expertise. :rolleyes:

Sorry OP for the slight OT, but I'm getting tired of seeing the arrogance of this guild go unchecked. If they were actually decent players sure a little ego is bound to happen. But honestly they're not, its all talk. Have a good day gentlemen. ;)

You really like to put down others don't you? From what I've seen with your own guild, you're in no position to pass judgement on others. But I suppose imp side should be grateful they have such pro players as you guys. I'm sure they must love it when you walk into warzones with zero expertise. :rolleyes:

Sorry OP for the slight OT, but I'm getting tired of seeing the arrogance of this guild go unchecked. If they were actually decent players sure a little ego is bound to happen. But honestly they're not, its all talk. Have a good day gentlemen. ;)

I will probably get flamed for this but there are a few in Sovereign who are not arrogant or put down other guilds/people. Once upon a time they were a very helpful guild building up the other players and helping them on tactics. I know they helped me when I was in their pre-cursor guild.

I think for the most part a lot of the guilds have a healthy relationship and while some run 2 million Operations a day (okay slight exaggeration) to nail the mechanics, there are lots of guilds that do progression raids maybe once or twice a week if at all and it will take a couple of weeks to get the mechanics down.

Back on topic, congrats to Ascension (incl. raid groups) on their progress.

Solatium will have another go at taking down HM TfB this weekend...... :)

0 expertise......all of my chars have 25% +

and ur logic on opening by flaming for putting other players down, then u finish with putting down all of sovereign, ur a genius.

(grammar nazis not welcome)

and tbh, imp side is quite awful overall and anyone who says differently is either wanting to argue about the obvious or is.....well i wont go there.

Edited by Kublakai

STAY ON TARGET... STAY ON TARGET...

progression thread. Post progression updates or ****.

Edit: wow GT*O is censored? really? LOL

GT*O.....lol thats dumb

and tbh just saying we dont need to really specify raid groups guilds are usually considered progression, just my opinion to keep things simple

Edited by Kublakai

Updated! gratz all.

Raid groups are meant to be across multiple guilds. Players coming together not with the intent to form guilds but just to spread talents and show fights can be done without a guild if people work together. When the group dissolves and forms into one guild, then it is just a raid group within that guild. Their progress becomes the guild's progress.

I do not intend to make postings for in guild raid groups. Now a separate raiding group with progress outside of guilds, that denotes some recognition.

Shortbus progress will stay up for the time being, but new progress will be treated as ASB progress now.

Hey all, I'd like to add another guild to the list. I am Maris, one of the co-guildmasters of Sigma Squad. We are a fairly small guild made up of mostly real-life friends, which was founded at launch but only recently got into running ops. I have met a few of you in game on Empire-Side and wanted to get our progression up as well.

At the moment we are:

5/5 SM EV

5/5 HM EV

5/5 SM KP

5/5 HM KP

4/4 SM EC

We will begin progression on HM EC this next week. Ekel is the other co-guildmaster; feel free to add us to the list and say hello in game!

Ascension Strikes Back has killed 10-stack Dreadtooth and the Dreadful Entity (TfB secret boss). Special thanks to

Flintece (The Order of El Elyon),

Ossa (Dysfunctional),

Moon (Doomed Lemmings), and

Allandria (The Order of Sixty-Six)

who came out to help ASB get our kill. Some fun facts: (1) a few pulls in, we got Dreadtooth to 0%. Unfortunately, we then died (>.>). (2) Skyblaze is in Fera Intus, but he's in the Black Bisectors ASB progression group (and has been for a looooooong time). Finally, the prize for "best joke" goes to Moon, who had to ninja-afk right before a pull and I became so confused when people started dying. Apparently, you need healers in PvE XD.

I will be posting the videos in a few hours. (Dreadtooth makes my supercomputer cry, though, so be warned ahead of time!)

Screenshot - The Resurgent

Screenshot - Dread Slayer

Edited by MelliMelon