What are Sith Assassins main attributes?

PureTalents

Endurance increases Max Health and Health Regen. I think mostly the stats for Assassins are Endurance, Willpower, and Critical Strike. I'm probably missing something else.

Power. Also I wish people would stop listing end as a main stat for all assassins. Tanks sure but for dps health is just gravy. Dps should aim for increasing their damage with stats and staying alive by playing well.

Power. Also I wish people would stop listing end as a main stat for all assassins. Tanks sure but for dps health is just gravy. Dps should aim for increasing their damage with stats and staying alive by playing well.

Well don''t get me wrong, I don''t feel like its a main stat either its just one of those things you see on every piece of gear so your use to listing it for people to look for. But for DPS classes you do want the piece of gear that has Willpower > Endurance.

Willpower is the main stat. Endurance is just a "it came with the gear" stat.

For DPS:

At early levels the secondary stat to go for is crit-chance. Once you have a high enough crit-chance (meaning at the soft-cap, if one exists) start stacking damage bonuses (Power and Surge).

• 1 year later...
What I have done so far is concentrating on Willpower alot and then endurance, makes me able to kill 2-3 levels above me. Also your critical rating is important, much more important than like some suggested - Power. I don't have much power on my assassin at all but I still do pretty good dps for a lvl 30 :ph_lol:

• 1 year later...
As an aside, Strength is not completely useless for Assassins, but you never, never, ever want it on your gear when Willpower is available. However, when you pick up the datacrons, you may want to get both Willpower and Strength ones beside Endurance and Presence.