Hello i didn't realise my auto sub was on

Reinierdash

and it toke 15$ from my pay pal that i was suppose to save that i got from my friend for something

i canceled the month auto sub can you please cancel my sub and give my 15$ back please

i didn't put it on auto each month i only brought a month which said its not on auto

and it toke 15$ from my pay pal that i was suppose to save that i got from my friend for something

i canceled the month auto sub can you please cancel my sub and give my 15$ back please

i didn't put it on auto each month i only brought a month which said its not on auto

lol only way you get no auto payment is paying for the 60 day one time payment, 30 days sub always have auto renewal if you dont cancel. good luck.

I'm looking at the "Store" page right now, and the four subscription options are:

* In a dark grey / "black" area marked "One Time Purchase" and "Non-recurring" and "Billed once", 60 days.

* In a dark yellowish area marked "Recurring Subscription" and "Billed every X days", three options that depend on the block size: 30 days, 90 days or 180 days.

So no, it didn"t use the word "auto" or "automatic", but it *is* totally clear that the 30 day option is a recurring subscription.

Enjoy the Nautolan species and the New expansion. :D

This is EA we're talking about, no matter what the circumstances your money is gone and there's no way they're giving you a penny of it back.