TFB Secret Zone

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried using the orb on someone who has the Gree Orb buff from the PVP quest? IIRC, the orb's text says "Unleashes the power of the orb" or something similar - maybe it means the Gree Orbs.

Tried it, does nothing

Have you tried using the orb on "Dwedtoof?"

Won't be able to try that for a few weeks seeing as it requires Champion Reputation

Hey slightly off topic :)

Who is the person to speak from carnage gaming?

Notorious Synergy from Dalborra (APAC) cleared dreadtooth 10stack and dread entity tonight and would like access to the spreadsheet if possible?

Will send screenshot to the appropriate person .

Thanks

Hey slightly off topic :)

Who is the person to speak from carnage gaming?

Notorious Synergy from Dalborra (APAC) cleared dreadtooth 10stack and dread entity tonight and would like access to the spreadsheet if possible?

Will send screenshot to the appropriate person .

Thanks

I am - though I think at this point I will open to view to public and only those who have killed can edit - so please PM me your email address so you can have access, for now.

Edit: I did as I said - the sheet is now viewable to the public:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCWcFAbOaZwdFRNTkVLRHJ2NTk0aDl3cTVlVmtfSmc&usp=sharing

If you would like the ability to edit - you need to have the orb and send me a PM.

Edited by Nibbon

Just a general thought on rpg mystery.

The quest log, auto journal, quest marker etc in modern rpgs really (over)streamline the questing to travel-kill-click.

In old-school rpg, you need talk to an npc or read a scroll, digest the conversation and find connections to the environment before you actually do anything to advance the quest.

So has anyone read all the related lore/codex? Anything interesting or related to the use of the orb?

Just a general thought on rpg mystery.

The quest log, auto journal, quest marker etc in modern rpgs really (over)streamline the questing to travel-kill-click.

In old-school rpg, you need talk to an npc or read a scroll, digest the conversation and find connections to the environment before you actually do anything to advance the quest.

So has anyone read all the related lore/codex? Anything interesting or related to the use of the orb?

Apparently the only codex gained for it was the title codex. There wasn't an actual codex for killing the Dreadful Entity under Epic Enemies.

Looking through the PTS achievements section there seemed to be an extra one on the nightmare mode of Scum and Villainy.

"Surviving Dread master Styrak"

Advanced past dread master Styrak in the "scum and Villainy" operation on nightmare mode.

It has some type of fist/orb? as the image (reaching maybe)

This would follow the rumored line of going into an op and "losing" at the end then going out and "improve" to go back and kill them. Maybe a reach but early in the PTS play through its the best I've seen so far.