Star Wars: The Old Republic Insider Episode 4

CourtneyWoods

Hmmm, so after being told repeatedly that there would be nothing related to real-world holidays and only holidays within the SW universe like Life Day, now we're getting Valentine's Day-themed items in the Cartel Market? Anything for a buck, I guess.

Out of curiosity is this the fair warning you're giving everyone to pull the spymaster, trailblazer, and phantom chest pieces out of guild banks and companions to be replaced as promised in this thread?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=5734634&postcount=1071

Because I haven't seen anymore mention of it, but they said with the next major game update which is um.. .tonight. So can this please be confirmed so I can rip the chest pieces off my companions and make sure they're out of the guild bank?

Thank you

I'm sorry, but I can't say I care at all about a new raid. I'm pretty disappointed the only way to get rep with the Gree is to pack myself into a zone like sardines with every other moron on the server mob tagging and stealing quest items.

Couldn't we just turn in tradeskill materials for rep? Look at all the unused Investigation things going to waste.

Forget it. I'll level another alt instead.

Hmm.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, a required level of reputation is needed to gain access to the new operations boss included in the event? Reputation that is increased from doing quests on the western shelf of Ilum.

Hey. Hey Bioware.

Hey, Bioware. Hey.

Are you getting your pvp in my pve again? You are, aren'tcha.

So what I got out of this was "Hey guys, we changed the look of some pieces that a lot of people liked and it made them made so we put them back into the game in a "new" cartel pack. Gives us more moniez and you can have those looks back." Edited by Raansu

So what I got out of this was "Hey guys, we changed the look of some pieces that a lot of people liked and it made them made so we put them back into the game in a "new" cartel pack. Gives us more moniez and you can have those looks back."

Some people just have an obsession to never be pleased by anything, don't they.

Edited by Bleeters

Here's a suggestion, why don't you fix the ship droid cutomisations already in-game so we can actually use them before you start adding more? Not too much to ask is it...

And please don't insult us by calling those items new. They are not new. We are not stupid, so how about you stop treating us like we are and actually add some content?

Excited for the update but cmon, put a little more effort into the "new cartel items". At least they know not to put so many ridiculous shoulder pads and butt-flaps on armor. Now can we get some classic jedi/sith robes? Edited by Zellzin

Out of curiosity is this the fair warning you're giving everyone to pull the spymaster, trailblazer, and phantom chest pieces out of guild banks and companions to be replaced as promised in this thread?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=5734634&postcount=1071

Because I haven't seen anymore mention of it, but they said with the next major game update which is um.. .tonight. So can this please be confirmed so I can rip the chest pieces off my companions and make sure they're out of the guild bank?

Thank you

Still looking for an answer to my question from someone. maybe Joveth.. Please. :)

jawagrams?

you've gotta be kidding me

Someone at BW is Suuuuuper corny. Like if they were any cornier I'd BBQ them and eat them *slurp!*

But, there are worth things than corny so I'm not going to complain - just laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA! Be my Valentine! Here, I'll give you a Jawa! HAHAHAHA!"

Actually, that's sort of growing on me-:eek:

I've been converted.