Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox
07.20.2018 , 08:18 PM | #8221
Quote: Originally Posted by Damask_Rose View Post
I hadn't seen that one. I'm still fanning myself!
Yay! It was a goodie wasn't it

Damask_Rose
07.20.2018 , 09:10 PM | #8222
If anyone needs to max a CM reputation before the patch goes live, I have a Contraband slot machine in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold in the big room overlooking the balcony. (Cedaric on Star Forge). The Quinnmancer guild has one too, but I'm not sure where it's located.

Lunafox
07.20.2018 , 10:55 PM | #8223
If anyone needs to max a CM reputation before the patch goes live, I have a Contraband slot machine in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold in the big room overlooking the balcony. (Cedaric on Star Forge). The Quinnmancer guild has one too, but I'm not sure where it's located.
It's on the guildship's bridge, in the right-hand bay as you're coming onto the bridge from the elevator. There is gold Hutt in the corner, across from the machine.

Damask_Rose
07.21.2018 , 07:33 PM | #8224
If you hadn't seen this on the PTS, this is why I'm talking about the Contraband Slot Machine:

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We wanted to address some of the questions we are seeing in this thread. As many of you in the thread already guessed, in 5.9.2 we will be combining all existing Cartel Market Reputations into one, the Underworld Exchange. Letís talk about why we are making this change and how it will work.

Why Combine the Reputations?
Having all of the older Reputations wasnít really serving a purpose anymore. Since we are direct selling most CM items and with the implementation of the Ultimate Pack we havenít been bringing back embargoed packs. This means there is no availability for players to get these Reputations. This also creates an issue for Cartel Market Certificates since they arenít consistent in how you acquire them, this makes it challenging to provide updated ways to spend them.

What Will Happen to my Existing Reputations?
All Cartel Market Reputations will now be combined into a single CM Rep, the Underworld Exchange. All progress you have from existing CM reps will be added together. Ex: If you are Legend right now in any CM rep, you will be a Legend in Underworld Exchange. If you are Champion in two of the reps, those values will be combined and could even rank you up.

What About the Legacy Titles / Rep Gear?
Any titles you have earned you will keep. Gear that you have will check against the new rep (which you will meet or exceed the requirement). Those titles will no longer be possible to earn. We may consider options for reintroducing those titles in the future, but there are no plans at this time.

How do I Earn Underworld Exchange Reputation?
Reputation tokens will be a guaranteed drop from Ultimate Cartel Packs unless you are at Legend status. Cartel Market Certificates are being added into the pack as a rare drop.

Thanks everyone, let me know if you have any questions!

-eric
So if you aren't already at Legend in at least one Cartel Reputation, you can easily get there using the Contraband Slot Machine in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold or the guild ship. Even if you don't have any cartel certificates, some of the items can be bought with just credits.

Sarova
07.22.2018 , 11:33 AM | #8225
If you hadn't seen this on the PTS, this is why I'm talking about the Contraband Slot Machine:

So if you aren't already at Legend in at least one Cartel Reputation, you can easily get there using the Contraband Slot Machine in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold or the guild ship. Even if you don't have any cartel certificates, some of the items can be bought with just credits.
I saw this, I'm still getting round to checking what rep I have in my Star Forge legacy. I think I have one Cartel Market legendary rep in my DM legacy. Pity rep isn't across accounts.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
It's on the guildship's bridge, in the right-hand bay as you're coming onto the bridge from the elevator. There is gold Hutt in the corner, across from the machine.
Thank you - I had seen it, but you can be sure if I went looking for it again, I would miss it
♥ Quinn Wins. Honour the Quinnmancers with Quinn Treatsô ♥
Original & New LIs In Future Stories
I Want This Sky Trooper as a Companion Please
Magical Clicky Link

JennyFlynn
07.22.2018 , 04:30 PM | #8226
I almost wished all of you a Happy Valentines until I realized that it's July and I'm just off in a different world because it happens to be Valentines in the Downton Abbey episode I'm watching. Just saw and heard our Malavai too... excuse me while I go off into a corner and swoon and pretend it's Valentines anyway even though I'm sweating my cute hiney off with this heat.
Unsubscribed until new story content is provided and/or all companions have returned.

--------{---({@ Defiant Devotion | | Defying Destiny @}}>---}-------

Karameck
07.23.2018 , 06:31 PM | #8227
Returning payer (been back for a couple weeks now) after years on hiatus

When I found out I was going to lose my favorite companion after starting the expansions I lost interest all together, but after learning Quinn was reintroduced (I know I'm late to the party) I powered through to get him back. So happy I came back and got to enjoy the story.

Quinn remains one of my main reasons I keep coming back to this game. <3
-----------------------------------------------

~Link to my Fan Art~

Lunafox
07.23.2018 , 09:15 PM | #8228
Quote: Originally Posted by Karameck View Post
Returning payer (been back for a couple weeks now) after years on hiatus

When I found out I was going to lose my favorite companion after starting the expansions I lost interest all together, but after learning Quinn was reintroduced (I know I'm late to the party) I powered through to get him back. So happy I came back and got to enjoy the story.

Quinn remains one of my main reasons I keep coming back to this game. <3
Welcome back! It's always great to meet another Quinnmancer! I hope you enjoy the game and you're time on the thread. Feel free to share your screenshots of Quinn and stories too. All good things Quinn are most welcome here.

Karameck
07.23.2018 , 10:09 PM | #8229
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Welcome back! It's always great to meet another Quinnmancer! I hope you enjoy the game and you're time on the thread. Feel free to share your screenshots of Quinn and stories too. All good things Quinn are most welcome here.
Thanks! Quick question, do you have any idea where/how the name Quinnmancer originated? I've seen it used in this thread, but couldn't quite riddle it out for myself.
-----------------------------------------------

~Link to my Fan Art~

Lunafox
07.24.2018 , 03:37 AM | #8230
Quote: Originally Posted by Karameck View Post
Thanks! Quick question, do you have any idea where/how the name Quinnmancer originated? I've seen it used in this thread, but couldn't quite riddle it out for myself.
It's what you'd get when you combine Quinn + romancer...Quinn...mancer.

I do believe, that I have to give credit to one of our 'haters'. They came into our thread to shame and belittle us, and ended up giving us our collective name (quite by accident I'm sure, though they did spell it wrong), and it's also the name of the guild that grew out of our love for Quinn.

Below is the quote where I believe it was first used...so thanks Udoroththefinal LOL.

Quote: Originally Posted by Udoroththefinal View Post
You qinnmancers are so weird

So your ok with wanting to be in a relationship with some who tryed to kill you?

There is no way you can rationalize that unless you have some bizzare case of Stockholm syndrome, the only reason anyone should be reasonably excited about this is if you are looking forward to rectifying the original class stories mistake of not being able to kill him

In a game with weak female romances quinn is still one of the worsts, picking his job over his feelings for you, i actully felt pity for the female SW when she says "but i thought you loved me".

So im happy too that he's back, so i can finally put that traitor where he belongs, 6 feet under.