Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Sarova
03.02.2017 , 04:37 PM | #1031
Quote: Originally Posted by Ralei View Post
For real. I have some probably nice people on ignore because of that
I did not realise you could do this - excellent.

Quote: Originally Posted by jagaimee View Post
quinn: Aaagh!
What now, captain?
Quinn: Another disgruntled sith warrior who wishes to kill me. Another one. *gets a grip on himself; speaks through gritted teeth* you told me i was safe here.
well, yeah. You're going to be getting a lot of that.
Quinn: But...the thread title...
Yes, people just ignore it. Don't worry; they'll soon be chased off by the quinnmancers' personal brand of crazy.
Quinn: *staring at the clawing, hissing, frothing quinn-haters outside the safety of the thread* ...for once, that brand of crazy can't possibly come any sooner.
Best. Thread. Troll. Reply. Ever!

I have just got Malavai on Quinn wife number 4 and as per earlier suggestions have kitted him out in white this time. Why have I failed to do this before? NOTHING is going to get done now!
Quinn Treats
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

Lunafox
03.02.2017 , 05:39 PM | #1032
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
Oh he's gonna die and awful death! Can't wait!
*waves hand in your face* This is not the thread you're looking for.

This is. http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=Malavai+Quinn
*waves hand in your face again* Now scoot.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Quinn: AAAGH!
What now, captain?
Quinn: ANOTHER disgruntled Sith Warrior who wishes to kill me. ANOTHER ONE. *gets a grip on himself; speaks through gritted teeth* You told me I was safe here.
Well, yeah. You're going to be getting a lot of that.
Quinn: But...the thread title...
Yes, people just ignore it. Don't worry; they'll soon be chased off by the Quinnmancers' personal brand of crazy.
Quinn: *staring at the clawing, hissing, frothing Quinn-haters outside the safety of the thread* ...for once, that brand of crazy can't possibly come any sooner.
Darth Lunafox to the rescue, Malavai <3

ZETA_SCORPII
03.02.2017 , 06:56 PM | #1033
Quote: Originally Posted by lunafox View Post
*waves hand in your face* this is not the thread you're looking for.

this is. http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=malavai+quinn
*waves hand in your face again* now scoot.

Darth lunafox to the rescue, malavai <3
I'll spare him on one of my toons just for you

Jagaimee
03.02.2017 , 07:16 PM | #1034
Quinn: ...
See? SEE? This thread's power of Quinnmancing/Darth Lunafox's awesomeness is so great, someone changed their mind about you! You're totally safe here!
Quinn: I...feel so relieved...
...was that sarcasm?
Quinn: Hard to tell over the internet, isn't it? Just as the post you're quoting is hard to tell if that's sarcasm or not.
I...well...uh...oh.
Quinn: You can lower that victory flag now.
NEVAAAAARRRRRRR!!
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

Lunafox
03.02.2017 , 07:54 PM | #1035
Aww thanks! I feel special now. <3

Lammia
03.03.2017 , 04:15 AM | #1036
Quote: Originally Posted by Jagaimee View Post
Quinn: ...
See? SEE? This thread's power of Quinnmancing/Darth Lunafox's awesomeness is so great, someone changed their mind about you! You're totally safe here!
Quinn: I...feel so relieved...
...was that sarcasm?
Quinn: Hard to tell over the internet, isn't it? Just as the post you're quoting is hard to tell if that's sarcasm or not.
I...well...uh...oh.
Quinn: You can lower that victory flag now.
NEVAAAAARRRRRRR!!
I have a picture in my head now: a row of angry warriors, their lightsabers drawn and ready, standing creating an impenetrable wall protecting their man from all dangerous wackos who try to take his life.

Or they could be standing in a circular wall to protect him from all possible sides.

Eanelinea
03.03.2017 , 01:11 PM | #1037
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I expect Quinn will have heard about Vette (if you chooseTorian) and say something along the lines of "good riddance" as I remember a conversation where she was getting on his nerves constantly. I hate Vette so I've chosen Torian every time on every class character, light and dark, warrior or not - more so since I am forced to team up with her I just made another warrior for the cut scene cheek kiss and I am keeping Vette's shock collar on permanently.

Reminder - please put even minor spoilers about Quinn's return in spoiler tags please. I don't want to know ANYTHING until I play the chapter/expansion.
Same. Except for my warrior, who saved Vette cause Vette was part of her original crew and I have mental Rp moments where I kind of need her (it's why my smuggler, my warrior and quinn's daughter, doesn't sound imperial cause Vette baby sat her alot). But all my other toons? Especially after sitting there and watching Torian die? **** that. Vette dies everytime. I just space bar it so I don't hear the excellent voice actors acting it out really well.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

grania
03.03.2017 , 01:50 PM | #1038
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
Same. Except for my warrior, who saved Vette cause Vette was part of her original crew and I have mental Rp moments where I kind of need her (it's why my smuggler, my warrior and quinn's daughter, doesn't sound imperial cause Vette baby sat her alot). But all my other toons? Especially after sitting there and watching Torian die? **** that. Vette dies everytime. I just space bar it so I don't hear the excellent voice actors acting it out really well.
Torian has grown on me a lot recently, I wish at least one of my warriors had saved him instead, even if only for the possibility of different dialogue with Quinn. If it even comes up, who knows. I love the part on Iokath where you can chide him for sneaking up on you.

I dunno, I suppose it's not too late to roll one last warrior.. the cheek kiss thing is pretty tempting.. x) But I really need to think of a way she'd be different than the other ones. I suppose she could be different in that she doesn't like Vette, lol. And I always wanted to unlock sith pureblood, hm.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-

Sarova
03.03.2017 , 02:10 PM | #1039
Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
Torian has grown on me a lot recently......I love the part on Iokath where you can chide him for sneaking up on you.
This bit is brilliant if you romanced Torian on a bounty hunter.

Quote: Originally Posted by grania View Post
I dunno, I suppose it's not too late to roll one last warrior.. the cheek kiss thing is pretty tempting.. x) But I really need to think of a way she'd be different than the other ones. I suppose she could be different in that she doesn't like Vette, lol. And I always wanted to unlock sith pureblood, hm.
Do it! You know you want to!!
Quinn Treats
6.0: more ♥ Quinn ♥ Aric ♥ Theron ♥ Doc ♥ please
My Rishi
Magical Clicky Link

grania
03.03.2017 , 02:35 PM | #1040
Quote:
Do it! You know you want to!!
Yes, yes I do xD

Not sure I'll make to the end, but at least I'll finally be able to make a pureblood knight to match with Scourge. We'll be so adorble together.

-'--,--##

##--,--'-