Mace Windu vs Kyle Katarn

BrandonSM

As much as I like Kyle, I'd have to give it to Mace. Still, it would be a pretty good fight and it really could go either way depending on the circumstances/situation (Though, like I said, the odds lean towards Mace).

Kyle Katarn is one of the best duelists out there, but Mace Windu is on another level. He's one of the few Jedi that can go toe-to-toe with many of the NJO. He's a true Lightsaber master.

This is how the duel goes down. The two meet on an even plain- Dantooine. They give a gesture of respect towards each other and activate their Lightsabers. Windu makes the first move, landing a two-handed strike that connects with Katarn's raised Lightsaber. Kyle pushes off and attempts to slash Windu's upper chest. Mace Windu steps back and Force Push's Kyle ten meters back. Katarn gets up in order to quickly deflect another attack by Mace Windu.

(This is where it gets interesting.)

Seeing that Windu won't back down, Kyle begins to rely on some Dark Side abilities. Feeling the Dark Side in Katarn, Windu takes advantage of his Vaapad form and, with a combination of shatterpoint, beats down the venerable master and 'dis-arms' him.

Windu wins because of Vaapad and the fact that Kyle uses the Dark Side in certain situations. That's one of the reasons he beat Sidious.

Kyle would let Mace give a hit past his defence, and then block it with his beard while slashing him across the chest.

Either that or while blocking one of Master Windu's attacks, blast him in the face with a bryar pistol under his beard.

Nothing has made me lol so bad in a while. That was really funny. Good stuff.

Kyle would let Mace give a hit past his defence, and then block it with his beard while slashing him across the chest.

Either that or while blocking one of Master Windu's attacks, blast him in the face with a bryar pistol under his beard.

Kyle Katarn is like the Chuck Norris of Star Wars. But Mace is Samuel L. Jackson. I think the galaxy would explode from this confrontation.

Clash of the Titans!

Kyle should win, he is incredibly resourceful and you know strengthen doesn't always mean you can defeat your opponent. Plus, his awesome sense of humour will let him overcome Windu's dead seriousness.

He would probably demoralize him by saying: ''Wow is that the Millenium Falcon's reflection on your shiny helmet...ah that's your head...:cool:

You need to go read up on Windu's skills..

No, I don't. Like I said, i was never very impressed by Windu. Unlike many other Star Wars fans I did not become a fan of the character. Yes, he is powerful. In my opinion, however, he is over-rated. I know about his skills, I just do not like the character. I like Katarn much more, hence the reason I pick him to win. Mace windu is not that impressive.

John Williams comes in the room, and blasts the two using his music defeating them both...because we all know without John Williams, there is no Star Wars. But really, dunno haven't really read up on Kyle enough to make a descision. Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Anyone who loses to Hayden Christiansen in the movies....twice (included Jumper) does not even deserve consideration, much less stealing the ethnicity of a classic Marvel hero.

That's hilarious. Although I wouldn't say he lost to Anakin in ROTS. He got his back stabbed.

Anyone who loses to Hayden Christiansen in the movies....twice (included Jumper) does not even deserve consideration, much less stealing the ethnicity of a classic Marvel hero.

Character with epic plot armor versus character with no plot armor. Hmmm... :confused:

Technically he didn't lose to Hayden he lost to Ian McDiarmid aka MR. UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAHHH!!! AKA *Cough Cough Most Powerful Sith Ever According to George Lucas Cough Cough*

You do realize that Mace Windu is also voiced by TC Carson in most Appearances of the character even more than Jackson....AKA KRATOS: THE GOD OF WAR.

Edited by CassusVerda

Technically he didn't lose to Hayden he lost to Ian McDiarmid aka MR. UNLIMITED POWAAAAAAAAHHH!!! AKA *Cough Cough Most Powerful Sith Ever According to George Lucas Cough Cough*

You do realize that Mace Windu is also voiced by TC Carson in most Appearances of the character even more than Jackson....AKA KRATOS: THE GOD OF WAR.

Really? I did not know that. Kratos has such a great voice. Now that I think about it, I can see the similarities between Windu and Kratos voices. Good find.:)