Not gaining points for Kira

Crogga

I'm not gaining any points one way or the other for Kira. I completed a two quests that give rewards each each time went to my droid who was not active. I tried summoning the droid then resummoning Kira. No change.

Also no choices on way or the other seem to trigger or reduce points even though I know they do with other companions. If she was accidentally 'unsummoned' I could see why but she's not.

Tried relogging- nothing.

OK she is at least triggering points in conversation now, but her bar does not change at all.

Just sits at zero. Very wierd

Edited by Crogga

Really? So even though I have her active and T7 is just crafting stuff, she does not receive any affection points? At what point does it start? That seems like an unintentional bug since conversation potraits say +17 when she likes the responses. Very odd. Edited by Crogga

Was T7 active at any point during the quests that you turned in? Affection is determined by who is active when you make the dialogue choices for the quest which for many quests is only when you first accept them.

Edit: Also remember you only get affection points at turn in, so when you see that she gained affection points that means you will get those points on turn in. In the weekend beta she didn't gain points while she was a guest(at least for me), but for live this bug was fixed.

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Was T7 active at any point during the quests that you turned in? Affection is determined by who is active when you make the dialogue choices for the quest which for many quests is only when you first accept them.

Edit: Also remember you only get affection points at turn in, so when you see that she gained affection points that means you will get those points on turn in. In the weekend beta she didn't gain points while she was a guest(at least for me), but for live this bug was fixed.

No T7 was not active. Only Kira. When I did the quest turn in it would say along with what xp points I gained, plus affection for T7.

I tried resummoning T7, then resummoning Kira, relogging and even restarting.

Apparently at some point she is 'supposed' to start gaining them in the quest chain when she becomes your 'official' companion. Seems like a bug to me. The portraits during conversations with NPCs show her getting plus 17 when I make certain choices. I sure hope those are added later because that would be very annoying if not.