Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, do you intend to revert TTK to pre 1.2, or is the current TTK intended?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Bioware, do you intend to revert TTK to pre 1.2, or is the current TTK intended?

Ashuranrx
04.18.2012 , 09:15 PM | #1
Dear Bioware, do you intend to revert TTK (Time to Kill) in PvP to pre 1.2, or is the current TTK in PvP the intended design and it is here to stay. I would like to know, that is all.

dukehenry
04.18.2012 , 09:18 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashuranrx View Post
Dear Bioware, do you intend to revert TTK (Time to Kill) in PvP to pre 1.2, or is the current TTK in PvP the intended design and it is here to stay. I would like to know, that is all.
Would be interesting to note. Bioware hasn't said anything about the 180 they have pulled on the state of pvp. The initial game was always slower paced, more tactical. Now, it is zergfest after zergfest.

I would like a definitive answer as well. If this is PVP, then it will be something I stop doing. If I wanted zerg pvp, I would play any of the other pvp mmos out there.

ArcanusofMemphis
04.18.2012 , 09:21 PM | #3
I would very much like to know the answer to this as well.

Rollento
04.18.2012 , 09:24 PM | #4
Quote:
I would like a definitive answer as well. If this is PVP, then it will be something I stop doing. If I wanted zerg pvp, I would play any of the other pvp mmos out there.
This. Tell us if pvp is working as intended? Tell me so I can determine where my 15 a month goes. We the PLAYERS have a right to know.

DarkHelsing
04.18.2012 , 09:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashuranrx View Post
Bioware, I hoping you are hearing this, I really do.

The changes made to PvP in patch 1.2 need to be reverted back to prior 1.2 until things get sorted out. Patch 1.2 seems to be upsetting your PvP player base to a point of not paying to play this game anymore. Why would you want that?

/signed

kshira
04.18.2012 , 10:22 PM | #6
I wish they would move the damage component of expertise and apply it to mitigation. the TTK is a joke. I'd like to know as well as face rolling or being face rolled is no fun.

Sugarray
04.18.2012 , 10:25 PM | #7
Don't expect to get an answer guys. I suggest you start looking at GW2, thats a game that seems to bring pvp to another level.

They also listen to their testers, nice change of things..

Wolfgang
04.18.2012 , 10:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by kshira View Post
I wish they would move the damage component of expertise and apply it to mitigation. the TTK is a joke. I'd like to know as well as face rolling or being face rolled is no fun.
Yes, can we please get a solid answer. I did like how the game was before with longer drawn out fights. I know it is a balance because before people were complaining about healers being OP and not being able to kill anyone. (That's my exp anyways) But just let us hear something about what you intended for this patch.
"Even though the course may change sometimes rivers always reach the sea." -Robert Plant

Squadron 11-11-11 *Never Forget*

romulusrwolf
04.18.2012 , 10:35 PM | #9
We are all ears Bioware

Sugarray
04.18.2012 , 10:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfgang View Post
Yes, can we please get a solid answer. I did like how the game was before with longer drawn out fights. I know it is a balance because before people were complaining about healers being OP and not being able to kill anyone. (That's my exp anyways) But just let us hear something about what you intended for this patch.
Most of those people are the same guys who like the TTK as it is now. Personaly, I'd suggest they stick to their FPS games. MMO pvp should be about skill, not queuing high dmg abilities.