Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

REMOVE the speeder travel at the start of voidstar

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
REMOVE the speeder travel at the start of voidstar

Taikaesine
02.15.2012 , 06:03 PM | #11
Not to nit pick but shouldn't this be in customer service, or at least in suggestions under general? They also have an email address as well. Your point is valid, but would be better directed towards the areas that deal with this sort of thing.

Englisheart
02.15.2012 , 06:04 PM | #12
signed
Just because I dont care it dosnt mean I dont understand

Ofeogeous
02.15.2012 , 06:04 PM | #13
You do realise that u can press spacebar or escape to skip the the speeder ride? However i still would love to see it removed. I also love at the begining of the second round when i come out of the conversation to see half my team already started while i was still in my conversation.

Bloodtau
02.15.2012 , 06:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ofeogeous View Post
You do realise that u can press spacebar or escape to skip the the speeder ride? However i still would love to see it removed. I also love at the begining of the second round when i come out of the conversation to see half my team already started while i was still in my conversation.
No you can't. Once you are on it, you are stuck on it.

Kai-Eurah-Tird
02.15.2012 , 06:08 PM | #15
The speeder ride serves no purpose aside from making late joiner get stuck behind the door :\

Yeah I guess your designer want to show off the the scenery of the WZ, except the scenery is stupid. Why is there SPIDER WEB on a LIFELESS SPACE HULK. . . .?

Ofeogeous
02.15.2012 , 06:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Taikaesine View Post
Not to nit pick but shouldn't this be in customer service, or at least in suggestions under general? They also have an email address as well. Your point is valid, but would be better directed towards the areas that deal with this sort of thing.
Yes your nit picking, forums are closely monitored

Ofeogeous
02.15.2012 , 06:15 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kai-Eurah-Tird View Post
The speeder ride serves no purpose aside from making late joiner get stuck behind the door :\

Yeah I guess your designer want to show off the the scenery of the WZ, except the scenery is stupid. Why is there SPIDER WEB on a LIFELESS SPACE HULK. . . .?
I do it everyday, only time it hasnt worked is when you would make it in plenty of time. Try it ull see. If you look up high on the right and left you will see i catwalk high up. One time i entered a WZ and apeared up on it when the WZ had already advanced to the very last room, then i was removed and droped at the fleet when i was on a planet far from a taxi hunting a datacron. lol

SweetNausea
02.15.2012 , 06:15 PM | #18
Signed.

Cephim
02.15.2012 , 06:15 PM | #19
This is the second time I have /signed a thread about this.
//Ceph
Veela Server Sorcerer

Fist of the Empire

Toushiro-kun
02.15.2012 , 06:18 PM | #20
/signed

This is one of the most frustrating things in the game for me right now. It needs to be fixed NAO!