Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[PETITION] A request to know the exact details of 2.4, the "PVP patch"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[PETITION] A request to know the exact details of 2.4, the "PVP patch"

Wraithwarr
05.28.2013 , 08:24 PM | #61
Signed

Really getting frustrated that a large portion of the game for me is not getting any attention as of late.
Ristat Delekhan - Juggernaut for life
Risnik Delekhan - Mercenary
insert witty referral code joke/offer here http://www.swtor.com/r/4rD8X7

Monterone
05.28.2013 , 08:48 PM | #62
It would be nice to know, but it really doesn't matter any more. Even if they said something it would be half a year, or almost that long, until we see anything.

It will then go to PTS and people will give copious amounts of feedback that will ALL get ignored and it will all get released as is, because one or a few devs think they're the smartest thing ever put on earth and stubbornly refuse to listen to any feedback from players. Doubt this? Take a look at every patch until now, it's all the proof we need -- the track record is pretty muddy, doubt anything will change unless they change some team members.
Saminette . Silk
Satele Shan

mhobin
05.28.2013 , 10:06 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by YanksfanJP View Post
Here's the reason they haven't said anything:

a) Assumption: They finally figured out how to make cross-realm ranked warzones work; and
b) Fact: They've announced Character Transfers are coming soon(tm).

Theory: If they release info that cross realm ranked is coming, they will make much less money on server transfers, since most of the expected transfers seem to be from PvP'ers looking for a better place to PvP.

And if, by the way, this turns out to be the case, I WILL unsubscribe due to the blatant money grab tactic. I don't mind incompetence here and there on their part, but disingenuous thievery is where I draw the line.
I made a post about this in the general section. They really need to address cross server before 2.2.

2.4 will most likely be rated season 1 and it will more then likely include cross server queues. If I end up spending a lot of money on server transfers to go to a PvP server, then they open up x-server a few months later I will not be a happy Jedi.

Hobi
Jedi Covenant
Prime Defense

MotorCityMan
05.28.2013 , 11:15 PM | #64
This thread is pointless. It would be foolish for Bioware to release details for a patch that is still undergoing changes and revisions.

jolleebindu
05.29.2013 , 03:18 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by MotorCityMan View Post
This thread is pointless. It would be foolish for Bioware to release details for a patch that is still undergoing changes and revisions.
we are 6 months past the last pvp update, you can't tell me that their pvp team has nothing to show for those 6 months. well, you can't tell me that and that they would be still employed - that or i got my degree in the wrong field.

ilifus
05.29.2013 , 06:15 AM | #66
I bet they've made the world pvp we deserve!
BioWare stole my knock down!