Vice Commandant’s Contraband Pack

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( White-Black plz make a Black-white WE all want it..... also a black-yellow and some want a red-blue:rolleyes:

They will (hopefully) never do black-yellow crystals into the Cartel Market or as a quest reward. That crystal is exclusive for those who Pre-Ordered the game. Would be pissing off A LOT of people if BioWare decided to do that.

Actually, Marauders can wear them (my husband's Twi'lek does) and any BH or Jugg who doesn't get hit in the face.

I'll remember that. Twi'lek in question is a dark side pirate/smuggler so I'd have to defect to get it.

Hello!

In case you didn't see the Updated Maintenance Post, Game Update 2.0.1 (and the Vice Commandant's Contraband Pack) will be going live tomorrow!

I have also posted a preview of the Stalwart Protector's Armor and the new discounts in this blog.

Yes, the trooper armor! But 1440? :(

Was the Eradicator's set's 900 CC (the perfect price, IMO) a fluke? Or will we be seeing all future armors at 900 CC and you just wanted all the starting screen armors (and the Valiant armor) to be 1440? Or what? Why was the Eradicator's 900 and now this isn't? And, can all future gears please be 900? ;)

But thanks for the pack! Decent price, awesome selection! :D

• Dev Post
Hi,

What new unique and exclusive items have you placed for the Collectors Edition vendor in conjunction with this new pack being released?

You remember the CE vendor right? It's the one you lied to us about when you advertised it as you did for the purpose of a sale and did not hold up your end of the agreement. If you can update the CM as you do, you can update the CE vendor just the same. I don't give a crap about your revenue gains. I want you as a company to hold up your end of the agreement. Period.

Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.

I was very happy. until... I noticed Silver-Blue looks horribly close to Cyan. Guess ill have to wait for Dark Blue in the shipment 3...

Edit:

I am outraged. Holo Revan Satue has the wrong lower robe, and his gloves didnt have the metal device on them. So to not only stack the fact revans gettable outfit is still bugged. You overlook his holostatue aswell? I love you added more cool revan related things, but unless you fix them than add more with bugged things to it. please stop at the holo statue. :(

P.S. Thul Soldier armor is translated incorrectly. which might be the only thing you'll aknowlage from me. Edit: heh... so far I am right on the money on this..

Eric Musco, you said you were investigating the double hood issue. what about this?

Then we heard nothing since..

and still no reply on this whatsoever...

Why are the crafting materials still from lvl 50 and not the new ones from RotHC?

Kind of BS... Would like a yellow explanation.

Yeah, there's no way I'm wasting coins or creds on something that will likely grant me mats that are even more useless now. Grade 9 mats, on the other hand, would be awesome.

Why are the crafting materials still from lvl 50 and not the new ones from RotHC?

Kind of BS... Would like a yellow explanation.

My only guess for why the mats are lvl 50 and not the newer is that not everyone purchased the ROTHC. So they want to market to the largest amount of consumers and EA/BW doesn't want to exclude the non-expansion folks from purchasing the new packs. Packs=Money for EA/BW! The more consumers they can market too, the more cash they can make. Getting the lvl 50 mats sucks for those of us that purchased the ROTHC, but we can use the mats. The people that didn’t purchase the expansion can’t use the grade 9 and 10 stuff. However, they can sell the stuff on the GTN and make credits. Again, this is just a guess! :)

Anyway, I would also like for the new packs to have the newer crafting mats.:D

Hello!

In case you didn't see the Updated Maintenance Post, Game Update 2.0.1 (and the Vice Commandant's Contraband Pack) will be going live tomorrow!

I have also posted a preview of the Stalwart Protector's Armor and the new discounts in this blog.

Oh, I love the Thana Vesh and Bastila Shan armor added. I am going to buy those off the GTN or purchase packs to get them. I must have them both!! :eek:

Edited by Darknessinme

8 packs, zero vehicles, one piece of usable armor. They rest is crap. At least give us a shot, Never buying another pack again. Heck I only got 2 things you have pictures of. I don't need any Jawa grams.

Part time players don't have a chance in this game at getting the Gucci gear. I cant afford to drop $2000 on packs just to fill out an armor suit.

Don't worry, you are not forgotten. There are new items coming to the CE Vendor with Game Update 2.1! We will have more information on what they are closer to its release.

Oh a third reskinned item in 16 months? YAAAAY :D

8 packs, zero vehicles, one piece of usable armor. They rest is crap. At least give us a shot, Never buying another pack again. Heck I only got 2 things you have pictures of. I don't need any Jawa grams.

Part time players don't have a chance in this game at getting the Gucci gear. I cant afford to drop $2000 on packs just to fill out an armor suit.

See, posts like this are exactly why I'm terrified at even trying out buying a few of these packs. Examples like this are exactly what really kills any chance for me personally spending any more money past my monthly sub. I don't want to spend more of my own money on some cartel coins, then find out my pack's "rare item" turns out to be an emote, mood, or a silly vanity pet I'll never think twice of using. Every pack IMO should at least have 1 booster, 1 crafting item or companion gift, 1 vanity item (like pets, titles, emotes, etc), and 1 actual rare item (Weapons, Armor, Crystals, etc). At least then you know you'll at least get some kind of item with your purchase, that you can use on any character or sell to someone who really wants said item.

Edited by Faith

OK, can someone explain why the Enforcer's Contraband Pack has 6 items and the new Vice Commandant Contraband Pack only has 4 items in it for the same price? I feel had...I guess I will stick to the Enforcer's Contraband Pack, more for my $$$...