Star fighter difficulty wall

SeanceBlitze

I'm curious if there are any other ways to earn parts for my ship besides just buying them from the vendor. I've upgraded my ship to it's very limited, yet due to the rail-jack style of the galactic space fights, I can never seem to deal/take enough damage. I am at the point of frustration since this is my favorite mode in all of the old republic and would like to know if I'm simply missing something important.

I'm curious if there are any other ways to earn parts for my ship besides just buying them from the vendor. I've upgraded my ship to it's very limited, yet due to the rail-jack style of the galactic space fights, I can never seem to deal/take enough damage. I am at the point of frustration since this is my favorite mode in all of the old republic and would like to know if I'm simply missing something important.

If your talking about the PvE rail shooter space missions, that isn't Galactic Star Fighter.

If you actually meant upgrading your Various GSF ships, you get Ship requisition from doing the GSF dailies/weeklies, as well as any time you fly a particular ship you get req for it. Otherwise you can buy the Major Ship Requisition grants from the vendor on fleet for 350 Fleet commendations

Edited by Toraak

Toraak is right, this isn't the right forum, but to answer your question, Cybertech can make ship upgrades for your class ship for the on rails pve space missions. The highest rank stuff, the grade 7 ship components, require you to be level 50, other ship parts require lower levels but there is usually a level requirement.

If you are on Satele Shan send a mail to Andrachenko and I can craft some parts for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Keep these in mind when playing GSF.

I find it helps people, sometimes a lot.

First comes accuracy.

Try and be accurate with your laser hits, missile hits and what not. +40 percent is pretty darn good aiming point. Haha...well I made my own joke there. But accuracy should come first, and something you should work on.

With accuracy, comes damage.

When you are more accurate, the damage will mount. 35k damage a match is good to go for.

With damage comes kills

Naturally, with good accuracy and damage, the kills will mount for you.

I as a veteran from the beginning, I am glad you asked questions, rather than complain about how every0one else is OP.

You can have an OP ship, but still put out bad numbers, by not practicing the above recommendations.

A noobish pilot in a maxed ship will always fall to a veteran in a op ship.

Only way to counter that is "Git Gud", as they say.

Good luck!