Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

branmakmuffin
09.12.2013 , 01:16 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by znihilist
Shhhhhh! You are logical and making too much sense. You are ruining it for us who want to be entitled to things that we don't deserve so we make noise and whine to make it look like as if we are right!
And don't forget to start making vague, unsupportable claims that the law is being broken.

Benfynyn
09.12.2013 , 01:17 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Why not? They own the copyright.

My granddaughter does the same thing. She makes a drawing.. then prints copies.. then uses crayons to skin the finished version of her art. Clever. Patrick Nagel does it with his lithos of his original art too. Nagel is clever too.

You're right, it's exactly the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

Trenter
09.12.2013 , 01:27 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
The people who pre-ordered RotHC, will we get any CC?
No man, we will not. Because the last time they wanted to give us long time subscribers cartel coins as an appreciation, they were absolutely steamrolled. People wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles. Something unique just for us. Not CC. This time, they are giving us a title as a thank you for purchasing ROTHC back then. That's how it is.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

VedaRa
09.12.2013 , 01:37 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Trenter View Post
No man, we will not. Because the last time they wanted to give us long time subscribers cartel coins as an appreciation, they were absolutely steamrolled. People wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles. Something unique just for us. Not CC. This time, they are giving us a title as a thank you for purchasing ROTHC back then. That's how it is.
Yes last time they give us CC and people cried that they wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles, this time they give us a title and people cry that they want CC. You can never please some people, if BW had give us both then they would be mad because they want a mount too.
Commander Veda Ra
The Imperial Guard

http://empirebeforeall.enjin.com

Covaltage
09.12.2013 , 01:39 PM | #35
I just wish it was a different speeder. It's about to become even more difficult to sell Explorer pieces.
Mozzìe - POT5

Glower
09.12.2013 , 01:40 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by VedaRa View Post
Yes last time they give us CC and people cried that they wanted mounts, weapons, pets and... yes, even titles, this time they give us a title and people cry that they want CC. You can never please some people, if BW had give us both then they would be mad because they want a mount too.
So! Give us CC and items!
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"

Elminster_cs
09.12.2013 , 02:17 PM | #37
And again new player get something valuable, old and loyal player nothing.
Two promotions, two fails for loyal players.

I have played since beta, never stop:

and i will not get anything for Makeb, anything for this and yes i did not get 1k CC for buying the CE some days ago, because the offer is ended.

I'm "happy" to by a loyal player... very happy... <---- sarcasm
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

ZETA_SCORPII
09.12.2013 , 03:01 PM | #38
I have enjoyed every penny I've spent on this game.

cesarmateo
09.12.2013 , 03:20 PM | #39
Where was filmed “Join the Battle” Live Action Video?

LtGeneralGezlin
09.12.2013 , 03:39 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
And again new player get something valuable, old and loyal player nothing.
Two promotions, two fails for loyal players.

I have played since beta, never stop:

and i will not get anything for Makeb, anything for this and yes i did not get 1k CC for buying the CE some days ago, because the offer is ended.

I'm "happy" to by a loyal player... very happy... <---- sarcasm
Current subs get a pet and a mount. but, ignoring that to B**** and complain is always more important, isn't it?
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.