Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

karadron
08.05.2014 , 08:49 PM | #551
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Lol that's cool but what time will the match start tomorrow
Right after I go to bed.

Jarons
08.05.2014 , 08:56 PM | #552
Ok thanks I wonder if someone will make a character and vote for nal hutta tomorrow

Nalathemaster
08.06.2014 , 09:15 AM | #553
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Ok thanks I wonder if someone will make a character and vote for nal hutta tomorrow
Probably not

Canino
08.06.2014 , 01:26 PM | #554
So what exactly do you need us to PM? Mental stuff? Background?
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Silenceo
08.06.2014 , 01:39 PM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
So what exactly do you need us to PM? Mental stuff? Background?
Yes. Though, additional details are much appreciated.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Warren-Stride
08.06.2014 , 01:52 PM | #556
PM? I'm not really sure what's been happening with all this, I just did a post like I did for the last one... does that work or do I need to do something more?
~~ AiR ~~
What are you more afraid of?
A weapon that could destroy you?
Or a weapon that could turn you into a monster?

karadron
08.06.2014 , 01:53 PM | #557
Quote: Originally Posted by Warren-Stride View Post
PM? I'm not really sure what's been happening with all this, I just did a post like I did for the last one... does that work or do I need to do something more?
Pretty sure the only thing you need to look for is a PM from SIlenceo with a couple of questions about your character.

Silenceo
08.06.2014 , 02:00 PM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Pretty sure the only thing you need to look for is a PM from SIlenceo with a couple of questions about your character.
That is only on certain characters silly. I think I have all I need about Warren's, so should be good to go there.

I might need to ask questions regarding a few others though...

Regarding the PM's, I mean if you had additional details you wanted to add, it would be appreciated for all characters.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

tunewalker
08.06.2014 , 02:17 PM | #559
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
That is only on certain characters silly. I think I have all I need about Warren's, so should be good to go there.

Regarding the PM's, I mean if you had additional details you wanted to add, it would be appreciated for all characters.
I added a short bio and mentality to him in addition to answering your PM questions but i did that a while back.

Selenial
08.06.2014 , 02:50 PM | #560
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post

I've got a physical description of Zaerys if you want, but as for her Mentality, that's almost impossible. She's Bi-Polar and definitely insane, I don't think you could nail down a single persona with her
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage