Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Jarons
10.23.2014 , 06:02 PM | #1451
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
I would say likely more around 75%, since he was still in good enough condition to move for a decent period of time in order to reach his shelter. His force reserves though are relatively low. In the scenario right after his injuries it was mostly when he was forced to move too fast or bend too much that caused him crippling pain. After a bit of healing, it should be lessened, but not gone by a long shot.
well yea old age will do that to you being in your hundreds your bones are not as strong as they used to be then would he still be able to cloak his presence or would Jaron be able to sense who he is when or if he comes up to meet the rest of us also well this story just took a turn again i wonder what will happen next

Silenceo
10.23.2014 , 06:04 PM | #1452
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
well yea old age will do that to you being in your hundreds your bones are not as strong as they used to be then would he still be able to cloak his presence or would Jaron be able to sense who he is when or if he comes up to meet the rest of us also well this story just took a turn again i wonder what will happen next
Hiding his presence with Art of Small does not require force power, but rather focus. When he comes up the hatch, he will likely make it so he can still be sensed, but only enough so that he appears to be an ordinary being. Since he already had sensed Jaron while he was meditating.

Side Note: But he likely is unable to use most of his active force powers, since it is still being drained away by the healing process, which is not nearly as effective when not in a meditative state...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Jarons
10.23.2014 , 06:19 PM | #1453
Hiding his presence with Art of Small does not require force power, but rather focus. When he comes up the hatch, he will likely make it so he can still be sensed, but only enough so that he appears to be an ordinary being. Since he already had sensed Jaron while he was meditating.

Side Note: But he likely is unable to use most of his active force powers, since it is still being drained away by the healing process, which is not nearly as effective when not in a meditative state...
OK and i need to read up on art of small just in case i do the Fatalities Match and run a force user that ability is powerful

Silenceo
10.23.2014 , 06:20 PM | #1454
OK and i need to read up on art of small just in case i do the Fatalities Match and run a force user that ability is powerful
It has its strengths, and limits. If someone has great mental focus, they can basically keep their presence hidden almost indefinitely. As for using it to heal... It is risky because of how taxing it can be. A great utility though.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Jarons
10.23.2014 , 06:31 PM | #1455
It has its strengths, and limits. If someone has great mental focus, they can basically keep their presence hidden almost indefinitely. As for using it to heal... It is risky because of how taxing it can be. A great utility though.
Yea its great for someone like Like Boran who has great mental Focus and fortitude but for Jaron it wouldn't be as useful or powerful for him but healing could still be useful as long as you find somewhere safe to stay

side note:Hey are you planning on making a character for Fatalities because i have multiply characters am thinking about making but i don't know which one will be good for the match

Silenceo
10.23.2014 , 06:36 PM | #1456
Yea its great for someone like Like Boran who has great mental Focus and fortitude but for Jaron it wouldn't be as useful or powerful for him but healing could still be useful as long as you find somewhere safe to stay

side note:Hey are you planning on making a character for Fatalities because i have multiply characters am thinking about making but i don't know which one will be good for the match
Aye, to those with lesser mental powers it would be a bit more iffy.

As for Fatalities, aye I shall make a character, but still working out the details. Imperial Officer ftw.

Nalathemaster
10.23.2014 , 06:39 PM | #1457

As for Fatalities, aye I shall make a character, but still working out the details. Imperial Officer ftw.
Heh, I'm thinking of changing my chracter to an imp.
There is no death, There is only the force

karadron
10.23.2014 , 06:43 PM | #1458
I literally have no idea what I'm going to make for fatalities.

I have 2 Jedi Master ideas, 1 Knight/Padawan, 3 Clone defectors, 1 Clone Stormtrooper, 1 Stormtrooper conscript, a bounty hunter, a couple of Rebel SpecOps, and a droid.

This is an era where I have made too many minor characters that need some love.

Silenceo
10.23.2014 , 06:46 PM | #1459
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post

I have 2 Jedi Master ideas, 1 Knight/Padawan, 3 Clone defectors, 1 Clone Stormtrooper, 1 Stormtrooper conscript, a bounty hunter, a couple of Rebel SpecOps, and a droid.

There can be only 1!

As for this match, how can you say no to that cute squirrel face?

Jarons
10.23.2014 , 06:49 PM | #1460
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post

Karadon that is me I everything but a droid i have a character for plus a imperial agent i just don't know which one I should use but i only have 1 master and 2 kinghts plus a padawan and a mandolorian bounty hunter so am stuck