Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

karadron
08.13.2014 , 08:45 PM | #1051
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
Hopefully I just diffused that.
Oh most definitely.

Nalathemaster
08.13.2014 , 09:00 PM | #1052
What exactly does this datapad Say about BB?
There is no death, There is only the force

karadron
08.13.2014 , 09:03 PM | #1053
Basic stuff...like name, species, age. Fact that she killed Mandalorians for Mandalore. Also what she has on her at present too, since that would have been taken down before they were dropped.

Silenceo
08.13.2014 , 09:04 PM | #1054
If I had to guess, likely what is on her character sheet. Or at least similar to.

Oh, and Karadron, there is a matter i must PM you about for a end-game scenario for later, sending PM in a minute or so.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
08.13.2014 , 09:39 PM | #1055
Just to make things clear this whole conversation, or some iteration was going to happen no matter which one of the two was brought in first. If they had been taken at the same time...then things would have gone very differently.

Nalathemaster
08.13.2014 , 09:42 PM | #1056
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
Just to make things clear this whole conversation, or some iteration was going to happen no matter which one of the two was brought in first. If they had been taken at the same time...then things would have gone very differently.
Guessing If Vashti was Captured the saying "Pub humper" Would come up at least once?

Jarons
08.13.2014 , 09:45 PM | #1057
The mandalorians story just got interesting but what would have happened if they both would have been captured and Nal its going jsut like last round but this time your character wants Lk's dead

Silenceo
08.13.2014 , 09:47 PM | #1058
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
The mandalorians story just got interesting but what would have happened if they both would have been captured and Nal its going jsut like last round but this time your character wants Lk's dead
Know what the funny part is? Jahuro is already in that area, and I swear, if it turns into a Mexican Stand Off...

"The old gang is all here."
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Nalathemaster
08.13.2014 , 09:48 PM | #1059
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
The mandalorians story just got interesting but what would have happened if they both would have been captured Guessing a fight to the death.
and Nal its going jsut like last round but this time your character wants Lk's deadNot really, She was just trying to survive.
Answers In red

Nalathemaster
08.13.2014 , 09:49 PM | #1060
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
Know what the funny part is? Jahuro is already in that area, and I swear, if it turns into a Mexican Stand Off...

"The old gang is all here."
Please no....I can't die first again!