Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Jarons
11.23.2014 , 02:45 PM | #1541
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
So quick to anger Jaron.

I am a doctor, not a psychopath!
lol yea its what sith do we are quick to anger and hard to kill

no more of a psychopath if you ask me

Nalathemaster
11.23.2014 , 07:45 PM | #1542
ANNNND, I'm back! I should have more freetime, since I'm on break, so expect a TON more replies and debating from me!
There is no death, There is only the force

karadron
11.24.2014 , 04:09 PM | #1543
Quote: Originally Posted by Nalathemaster View Post
ANNNND, I'm back! I should have more freetime, since I'm on break, so expect a TON more replies and debating from me!
I'll be more back when the last of my papers is turned in.

Silenceo
12.12.2014 , 01:26 PM | #1544
Since no one has done anything in so long, if there is no movement in the next few days I will be narrating the game to a point so that we can end the match.

Side Note: Though, I do like the detail in that last post LK. Probably going to do an update for ya soon, unless I get caught up in the Kaggath too soon of course...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
12.12.2014 , 01:35 PM | #1545
Since no one has done anything in so long, if there is no movement in the next few days I will be narrating the game to a point so that we can end the match.

Side Note: Though, I do like the detail in that last post LK. Probably going to do an update for ya soon, unless I get caught up in the Kaggath too soon of course...
I've been waiting for some other people to post.

Darksaberexile
12.12.2014 , 03:21 PM | #1546
Quote: Originally Posted by karadron View Post
I've been waiting for some other people to post.
Last few weeks have been busy for me, after this week I'll be on break and have some free time.

This next week will be pretty terrible though. Finals, work, and 1-2 interviews for internships lol
Astinic level 55 sniper, Canderous Ordo server (now Jedi Covenant)

Jarons
12.12.2014 , 06:17 PM | #1547

Sorry I need a few more days before I can really post something exams are killing me

LadyKulvax
01.04.2015 , 08:25 AM | #1548
*Cough*
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Silenceo
01.05.2015 , 08:48 PM | #1549
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
*Cough*
*bleeding out*

I guess everyone except BB and Jahuro dies then...

(BB because LK keeps trying to push it forward, and Jahuro because... Narrator powaz! )

If I can find a break between writing them Kaggath arguments, I shall end it all, so that the match can end...
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

karadron
01.06.2015 , 12:28 AM | #1550
*bleeding out*

I guess everyone except BB and Jahuro dies then...

(BB because LK keeps trying to push it forward, and Jahuro because... Narrator powaz! )

If I can find a break between writing them Kaggath arguments, I shall end it all, so that the match can end...
Well, it's about time. Nobody's posted for about two months now?

Completely unrelated: So what's going on in the Kaggath? I'm busy a few days and it feel like fifty pages got added.