<Sith Remnant> PVE/Raids/Conquest, Relaxed Atmosphere

DaBigestBob

Sith Empire Remnants

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/4D7Mhfy

Are you tired of playing by yourself? Would you want to lead a group of people?

Want to have a bunch of friends online, playing games you have, around the clock?

Welcome to the Sith Remnant's SWTOR Embassy

Greetings everyone! I am Darth Baum and I am representing the Sith Remnant here at SWTOR.com. We plan for the Sith Remnant to surpass our ancestors and become something truly great, something eternal. We conduct raids, have some RP, do a lot of ingame tasks. We are also very big into Conquest every week and successfully are able to complete the Large Yield Targets. With a few more dedicated players we expect to win control of Small Yield Planets in the very near future

Reasons to join (not biased opinions at all)

• Excellent Officer and leadership (not biased at all)
  • An intriguing and fascinating ranking system
  • The chance to lead if that is what you aspire to do
  • A unique clan system that differs from about every other clan out there
  • A fun-filled environment
  • And Lastly, A clan that works for you!

Requirements for Joining

• Join the Discord Server (Primary Hub of Communications)
  • Be respectful
  • And Most of ALL, Have common sense

How to Join!

• Join the Discord Server
  • Shoot a message to one of my officers to speed the process along

Clan Structure and Organization

The Sith Remnant is a clan based off of the tenants of the Sith Order from the well beloved Star Wars franchise. While we strive to avoid the backstabbing and betrayals that are hallmarks of the Sith Order a lot of the lore is used to base our structure. We will state that it is not a replica of the Sith Empire as we make adjustments in structure to make it a more effective and enjoyable system. For a more detailed explanation of the clan structure ask myself or one of my talented officers. To summarize we are a meritocracy. That means if you are ambitious and have the talent to back it up you can get to anywhere you want within the Sith Remnant.

"My 'vision' is of an Empire ready to fight across the battlefield of life. That is all I require."

Sith Remnants Goals

• Grow into one the biggest and successful communities on Xbox
  • Have community wide gamenights on a weekly basis
  • Form successful competitive teams
  • Provide opportunities for everyone to rise to where they wish to be in the Sith
  • To conquer the Large Yield Targets and know true power!

"For now, Sidious, know that you are the blade we will drive through the heart of the Senate, the Republic, and the Jedi Order, and I, your guide to reshaping the galaxy. Together we are the newborn stars that complete the Sith constellation."

This is a community that is just now starting so if you aspire to be a part of another great movement then join today. We have many openings as of now and if you have the skills, the enthusiasm, and the tenacity to make your goals happen then you are in luck. This is not a clan where you will be stuck at the same rank forever unless you are truly content with that. I believe, we all believe in giving opportunities for advancement. Your path, your choices are yours alone so what will you choose? There are many ways to make your mark. Join today and walk the path of power. If you have any comments, questions or concerns you are more than welcome to message me!

Very Respectfully,

Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Baum, Emperor

Sith Remnant

Edited by DaBigestBob

• 4 weeks later...

The Sith Remnant is hyped for the upcoming Update to SWTOR. We are raring to go and complete some operations and blast through the story. Join our discord today to get started.

Also for those that have questions the quickest way to get a speedy response is to message me over discord or on our Discord server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy

• 1 month later...

The Sith Remnant is becoming super successful and prosperous on SWTOR as of the Onslaught update. We now have a guild flagship that is fully operational and has all the perks possible. Averaging over 20 members online at anytime we seek to go beyond and secure activity and fun beyond that. Also Operations and Flashpoints are happening on regular basis with an eventual attempt into harder modes and challenges as we get more used to how to run these kind of events.

We have plenty of officer roles available as well if leadership is what you seek. Our philosophy is to elevate those with the ability and the desire to the heights they can manage to grasp. Do you have the ability to be a Dark Lord of the Sith then we encourage you to try and do your best!

Also for those that have questions the quickest way to get a speedy response is to message me over discord or on our Discord server at Discord.gg/4D7Mhfy

• 4 weeks later...
We have reached the 900+ member mark and have introduced procedures to handle activity in the guild to keep us fresh and active at all times. We are looking for individuals who are interested in becoming Commanders to help lead Operations, Flashpoints and Hunting Enemy Commander. Many paths exist in the Sith Remnant let us know if you are interested by checking out our Discord server!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
We recently were able to conquer Makeb in the weekly conquests. We aim to be competitive every week for most of the diferent conquest targets. We are actively recruiting new, returning, and experienced players. We hope to see you join our wonderful family among the stars! We have reached the 900+ member mark and have introduced procedures to handle activity in the guild to keep us fresh and active at all times. We are looking for individuals who are interested in becoming Commanders to help lead Operations, Flashpoints and Hunting Enemy Commander. We have many exsisting paths in the Sith Remnant for advancement. Let us know if you have any questions or are interested in joining by checking out our Discord server!

• 2 weeks later...
Sith Remenants is recruiting players for different positions upto and including Officer positions. We are a very helpful guild doing weekly ops, flashpoints, and spontaneous activities. We have a very active discord. Edited by Sindruid
need to add some more info

• 3 months later...
Sith Remnant is a growing community of Players commited to PVE,PVP, conquest, Multisphere, weekly operations and flash points. We have room for advancement into Officer positions in both Sith Remnant (Imperial) and Jedi Remnants (Republic) sides. We are at over 900 members in Sith Remnant and 250 In Jedi Remnant and growing. If you are interested in having agood experience in the game, Learning to play the game, or just looking for a place to play come join Sith Remnant or Jedi Remnang