Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Do you prefer solo ranked with or without healers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Do you prefer solo ranked with or without healers?

Coloneli's Avatar


Coloneli
06.16.2018 , 03:27 AM | #31
Im talking about straight out tank tunnel, not about swapping if hes 10% health. Even then Id argue that its not really worth it because if you fail to kill him 9/10 the team would recover and youd lose.

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
06.16.2018 , 04:33 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Coloneli View Post
Im talking about straight out tank tunnel, not about swapping if hes 10% health. Even then Id argue that its not really worth it because if you fail to kill him 9/10 the team would recover and youd lose.
What if you side have a crap tank, don't you need to even things out by taking out their tank? Same with healers. If you know you healer will get globalled, don't you kinda have to eliminate their healer as well? I mean, 2 dps + 1 healer will almost always win against 3 x dps (assuming you went for a dps and managed kill him).

Coloneli's Avatar


Coloneli
06.16.2018 , 06:42 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
What if you side have a crap tank, don't you need to even things out by taking out their tank? Same with healers. If you know you healer will get globalled, don't you kinda have to eliminate their healer as well? I mean, 2 dps + 1 healer will almost always win against 3 x dps (assuming you went for a dps and managed kill him).
Then your in solo ranked, discussion was about team ranked. And unless its a pt tank in my opinion its much better to pressure the whole team rather than tunnel a tank.

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
06.16.2018 , 07:07 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Coloneli View Post
Then your in solo ranked, discussion was about team ranked. And unless its a pt tank in my opinion its much better to pressure the whole team rather than tunnel a tank.
Ah my bad, didn't noticed that.