Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Has anyone modded and augmented the Jedi Battlelord set yet ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Has anyone modded and augmented the Jedi Battlelord set yet ?

Helig's Avatar


Helig
06.28.2012 , 12:24 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandemonyum View Post
Thanks for the replies.

For the ones that did it already would you be willing to share how it turned out ?

For the others that are about to do it, please share your results and thoughts when its done, if you dont mind.

Cheers
I'm not sure what you're expecting. The stats of the modded gear can vary from levelling green armoring\mod\enhancement\augment to full (aside for the augment) Artifact rating 140 endgame stats. In short, there's no limit to modding your orange set right now. Got War Hero, slap those mods on. Slap on an Augment MK6 kit and a purple Might augment and voila, you have augmented War Hero that looks like Battlelord.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Magnalorian's Avatar


Magnalorian
06.28.2012 , 01:45 PM | #12
I have a defense specced guardian with mixed Rakata and Black Hole across the board, and have everything augmented except for my implants and earpiece (stuff's expensive, yo). Here's my guardian before and after buffs (I have biochem and a trooper alt, so the buffs in the second pic are always on for me).

http://imgur.com/a/oKu8x

Marqhill's Avatar


Marqhill
06.28.2012 , 04:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
I don't really get the "green robocop armour" fetish.

Peacekeeper\Indignation\Crusade looks so much more Jedi-like.
Robo-Cop + Light Saber = 100% pure awesome. I can't understand how a human brain doesn't find that to be awesome. Seriously, I have an uncontrolable primal urge to find this look completely awesome. The Awesome Gland in my brain (the gland in all human bodies that reacts to awesome stimuli) goes into over-drive when I see something like this. I'm sorry for you if you don't have the ability to see the awesomeness of something like this...

http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/ven-zallow-44610.jpg

I mean, what happened to you in your life that something like that is NOT awesome to you? That is the definition of awesome. When explosions go to sleep at night this image is what they see when they close their eyes. I also heard a rumor that whenever someone looks at this image a baby tiger its gets wings. Either that or an eagle gets a tiger. I'm not sure. All I do know is that either way it turns out awesome. Just like that picture.

Helig's Avatar


Helig
06.29.2012 , 12:24 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Marqhill View Post
Robo-Cop + Light Saber = 100% pure awesome. I can't understand how a human brain doesn't find that to be awesome. Seriously, I have an uncontrolable primal urge to find this look completely awesome. The Awesome Gland in my brain (the gland in all human bodies that reacts to awesome stimuli) goes into over-drive when I see something like this. I'm sorry for you if you don't have the ability to see the awesomeness of something like this...

http://www.postavy.cz/obrazky/ven-zallow-44610.jpg

I mean, what happened to you in your life that something like that is NOT awesome to you? That is the definition of awesome. When explosions go to sleep at night this image is what they see when they close their eyes. I also heard a rumor that whenever someone looks at this image a baby tiger its gets wings. Either that or an eagle gets a tiger. I'm not sure. All I do know is that either way it turns out awesome. Just like that picture.
My awesome-gland is triggered by something less... cringe-inducing. Like Indignation chestpiece+epic beard+enormous orange lightsaber (those and the yellow ones look "bigger", compared to others). Classy, scary, manly.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Parthenon's Avatar


Parthenon
06.30.2012 , 02:30 PM | #15
LOL, Helig. You just described my look, except with a blue lightsaber.

Must get pic now.

EDIT: Pic

http://ff.devodog.us/dnn/Portals/1/G...Chestguard.jpg

Though I do like the Battlelord stuff. Will probably use that full set once I get campaign stuff. Or maybe just use the Battle Expulsor legs and boots and stay with the classic Jedi look.

Count 'em, Bioware...that's exactly 2 choices we have to look awesome.

Hxxr's Avatar


Hxxr
06.30.2012 , 02:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Helig View Post
My awesome-gland is triggered by something less... cringe-inducing. Like Indignation chestpiece+epic beard+enormous orange lightsaber (those and the yellow ones look "bigger", compared to others). Classy, scary, manly.
I have to agree. There are a lot of nice looking armor pieces for Jedi that you can wear without looking ridiculous.

'Cyan' is a pretty good color to go for Jedi imho. And green. Green's awesome for anyone.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rtwozero View Post
Just remember that combat logs only state mathamatical facts. They are not rude or arrogant.

Helig's Avatar


Helig
06.30.2012 , 03:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hxxr View Post
I have to agree. There are a lot of nice looking armor pieces for Jedi that you can wear without looking ridiculous.

'Cyan' is a pretty good color to go for Jedi imho. And green. Green's awesome for anyone.
Green. Too mainstream.

/hipster glasses

"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Sinatore's Avatar


Sinatore
07.01.2012 , 09:29 AM | #18
Yup, all WH gear in it. Cost a good chunk with augs and all. But well worth it