NPC Battles ?

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't mind seeing some npc fights from BioWare. I mean I'm pretty sure everyone has wondered who wins between Arcann and Malgus at some point. of course there are other interesting fights that could be made. I just think it'd be fun if the devs could give us this small treat since modding swtor isn't happening ever.

While it's a novel idea, I'm not sure it could be done to play out in an interesting way. When two NPCs actually fight, it's pretty damn boring.

Heh. Well how about temporary ossus-comp -Malgus solo-ing vet mode hammer station? Wouldn't that be interesting? Or Flagship Arcann (without the dies-only-from-shield mechanic) and his mom (on heals) plus cave-vaylin vs flashpoint Revan without his "ball" mechanics? I'd watch that.

I think an empowered Marr (2m hp + vet mode False Emperor Malgus damage) with an empowered Scourge (same power ups as Marr) and a vet mode False Emperor Malgus trio would do well vs all 6 Star Fortress Exarchs.I

Or maybe a max influenced Acina on heals (with taskmaster boost) plus Temporary Malgus comp vs 2 Exarchs at a time would be interesting.

Edited by JYthelifesaver

I think Bioware doing just about anything in the game live/unscripted would likely be really well received...but I don't recall them ever doing anything like this...ever. Honestly I have only seen a Dev ingame once since launch...

A known NPC invasion/defense scenario would be cool though. Have Malgus invade Republic Fleet with a bunch of troopers and Sith and Have A well Known Jedi Character defend it with Republic troops... After that event have a retaliation attack on the Imperial Fleet....

I think Bioware doing just about anything in the game live/unscripted would likely be really well received...but I don't recall them ever doing anything like this...ever. Honestly I have only seen a Dev ingame once since launch...

A known NPC invasion/defense scenario would be cool though. Have Malgus invade Republic Fleet with a bunch of troopers and Sith and Have A well Known Jedi Character defend it with Republic troops... After that event have a retaliation attack on the Imperial Fleet....

Ok, large scale battle, I see you.

I would totally watch Valkorion's family run a gauntlet of the Zakuulan gods.