What I want in a ops, HM's, FPs ect.

Well. I know a lot of ppl might disagree with this but, what I really want from ops, HMs and so on is for things to drop that we can put in our ships/hangars. Honestly, I dont like running SM's anymore because I have nothing to look forward to but helping noobs get gear.

If things that were unique and cool dropped in a ops, I would be more than happy to run them more often, but for now I am kinda getting bored running the same ops and HMs with the same drops, and nothing new.

(Don't get my wrong i know this will attract a lot of ppl who hate me for saying that I am tired of doing the same ops, but its true)

Or if they aren't drops then things you can buy with all those columi comms to throw in the ship and what not. I don't think your point is a bad one and would keep more vets engaged in doing the older content.

Thanks, yeah u have a good point as well. Like we could use tionese tokens to buy stuff as well or Columi. That would be very nice as well

It's little things like this that we need in the game to keep us occupied and doing stuff rather than sitting in the fleet and waiting for the next raid time.

Im not a huge pvp fan but yeah I spend so much time just sitting in the fleet, contemplating what I am going to do or waiting to get in a ops group (Which need new items XD)

I really like this idea as well. I really don't have a reason from a gear standpoint to do anything other than HM EC anymore. On the other hand, I do enjoy doing raids of any kind (since they're so rare on my server these days) and I don't mind helping other people get gear, but it would be nice if there was a continuous reason for me to do some of the older content that I've already cleared a lot.