Assassin or a Warrior for tanking...?

Bhemont

Hello

All I want to do is to tank, and be viable while doing it, I love tanking as Warrior, so I don't need any insight on that apartment but I was wondering how it is as an assassin, and if it is viable enough while leveling (I want to do it in instances heroics etc).

So basically, is it fun, is it viable?

Jugg is very similar to War in WoW. But quite fun and not nearly as over-played as SI if that makes any difference to you.

Sin has several fun features and abilities that aren't normal on tanks (stealth, CC, vanish), but also can be frustrating for tanking because you spend a lot of your time refreshing debuffs and keeping buffs (dark ward) up on yourself. Lots of time watching tiny icons and cool downs which makes it more difficult to enjoy the environment without having a custom UI (which doesn't exist atm).

Don't disclude BH. They are amazing tanks and since pretty much everything in this game is ranged it makes tanking instences so much more pleasant. Less running around and hopelessly trying to gather mobs. One of my buddies who played a warrior tank in a very progressive guild in WoW plays a BH tank and absolutely loves it. That said, I haven't tried it myself.

Despite all of the negatives I said about sin tank, I still really enjoy it and wouldn't reroll to any other tank. It's more a question of play style and what you enjoy; they're all viable.