General Grievous vs General Pong Krell

Strive-US

krell. even though grevious is a strong bionic being krell would be able to over power him. he is approx 6-8 inches taller than grievous.

even though his tactics were questionable, krell has a superior mind in terms of fights/battles.

i dont see much of a fight here.

Edited by thatPERSON

"He must have been trained by Count Dooku," Mace had said, "so you can expect Makashi as well; given the number of Jedi he has fought and slain, you must expect that he can attack in any style, or all of them. In fact, Obi-Wan, I believe that of all living Jedi, you have the best chance to defeat him."

Yoda, Windu, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Anakin Skywalker > Pong Krell. Obi-Wan had a better chance than all of the listed. 'Nuf said.

krell. even though grevious is a strong bionic being krell would be able to over power him. he is approx 6-8 inches taller than grievous.

even though his tactics were questionable, krell has a superior mind in terms of fights/battles.

i dont see much of a fight here.

Lol wut? Whats the best feat of Krell?: killing maybe a dozen clones. Whats the best feat of Grievous?: litterally annihilating hundreds of Jedi including council members.

And that tad extra size doesnt mean anything. Grivous tears apart people and stuff.

And "superior mind" are you serious? Grievous masterminded the CIS's entire war effort in the clone wars.

Well if legends is taken into consideration then I switch my vote to Grievous but if we're just going off the movies and TCW TV show then I easily pick Krell. Which I assume the OP only meant the TV show since Krell only appears in that for like three episodes Edited by Newyankalt