Operations QUE DISABLED at 55!!!!!!

Ive been a 55 for a few months now and I just started using this OPERATIONS QUE and thought it was the best thing for the game! used it maybe 3 times succesfully. Yesterday I log in and want to do an OP look for the QUE and its gone!

I report to customer support that somthing must be wrong my operations QUE is missing, they respond that this is intentional, once youve become a little experienced in the OPS they disable it!

I AM OUTRAGED! This is ABSOLUTELY RETARDED! I finally find a way of getting into operations because trying to get an OP going in fleet in my server [The bastion] can be an absolute nightmare, and then they disable the best thing I had going for me!

is anyone else agitated by this?

I want this changed! I want operations group finder to ALWAYS be available! and I want others to comment and post there thoughts about it

:mad:

That confirms his suspicions, actually.

The operations group finder is a randomised tool. You can get TfB on monday and tuesday, dread fortress on wednesday and thursday, TfB on friday and saterday again, as far as I know.

Before getting "outraged", please check if you are not locked out: open Mission log, open TAB lockouts (on the bottom) and check if you are not locked out of the specific operation.

what your saying doesnt make sense, i havent done all the OPS so... why would I be locked out? No, they disabled my ability to even que, or see que for OPS

There's a thing called a lockout to an operation that resets on tuesday of every week. The lockout only lets you run an operation on that difficulty level once a week. you're probably locked to that specific operation that's the current one on the group finder rotation which is why you can't queue. Your probably going to deny this because you don't understand how the game works as shown in the thread title. You posted on the forums showing you're subbed to the game, the queue doesn't get disabled.

what your saying doesnt make sense, i havent done all the OPS so... why would I be locked out? No, they disabled my ability to even que, or see que for OPS
You can only queue for 1 specific operation at a time in GF. That operation will be there for 2 or 3 days in GF. After those days it will be replaced by different operation. So for example: TFB on monday and tuesday, S&V on wednesday en thursday, DF on friday, saturday and sunday, DP on monday and tuesday, TFB on wednesday and thursday and so on.

In my example, if you did S&V on wednesday through GF or through normal means, you would be locked out on thursday and see no operations that you could queue for. You effectively 'lose' the ability to queue for operations on thursday. You can queue again for DF on friday if you haven't done DF in that week.

Ok thats a huge bug - the Operations option isn't even showing up. The CS guy appears to think you were queued with a sub-55 guy when trying to queue up, so try again, mentioning this was done outside of a group

EDIT - never mind the guy above me proved me wrong

Edited by TACeMossie

just wanted to say thanks to those of you who were trying to be helpful and stick my nose up to those of you who were being dick holes about it.

The communication from the Customer support agent was unclear and caused confusion for me, glad its not what I thought i was being told it was, because that would have sucked!

thanks for all the hlp!

:):):):):):)