Ashfall Tauntaun In Collections

Shukan

Are you saying will it show up in Collections or are you asking will there be an account wide unlock?

It already appears in Collections, look right at the top under Cartel Market / vehicles.

As for the second, I expect you will need to purchase individually for each toon.

• 3 weeks later...

I've claimed the Ashfall Tauntaun on one of my characters, and it wasn't added to the collections, so I can't unlock it.

It does however indicate in the collections that it should be possible to unlock for alts...

I relogged, and even restarted the game, but to no avail.

I've claimed the Ashfall Tauntaun on one of my characters, and it wasn't added to the collections, so I can't unlock it.

It does however indicate in the collections that it should be possible to unlock for alts...

Like everything from the CM, it will show up in collections AFTER the lockout period ends and you log into that character.

Once you use the mount, it will add to your collections. After that, It's a 1000 CC account-wide unlock.

Once you use the mount, it will add to your collections. After that, It's a 1000 CC account-wide unlock.

Well, I've been around since pre-launch and I know how it works.

But it DOES NOT work for the Ashfall Tauntaun apparently, at this moment, for me...

I've not yet been able to test it with other stuff, since I encountered this problem.

I should've said that I didn't just claim it, but also 'used' it :)

Edited by Gaellon

Like everything from the CM, it will show up in collections AFTER the lockout period ends and you log into that character.

'lockout period'? You mean the 36 hours that it's bound to you and can't trade/sell/donate it, if you don't 'use' it?

As with just about everything on the CM (directly from the CM as well as from packs), I bought/received/claimed it right away, used it and it was directly added to my collections, and therefore also directly available for unlock.

Only a few items in all the time that the CM has existed (I think 2 or 3) didn't get unlocked right away, and happened to be 'bugged', mostly to be fixed in a subsequent patch.

This time however not. I'll wait till that lockout period has passed and perhaps then indeed it'll become available to unlock. Thanks for the tip :)

I have the same issue. Bought the tauntaun on GTN and equipped it. It does not show up in that characters collection or any of my others. All other Cartel items I have equipped were available immediately. I bug reported it and I am still waiting for a reply.

Well, I've been around since pre-launch and I know how it works.

But it DOES NOT work for the Ashfall Tauntaun apparently, at this moment, for me...

I've not yet been able to test it with other stuff, since I encountered this problem.

I should've said that I didn't just claim it, but also 'used' it :)

Then that's a bug specifically related to you that you'll need to resolve through customer service because it works fine for me.

Worked fine for me as well. It's either a new bug or something with you.

My guess is that it's a new bug. I recently picked up another armor set from the cartel market and I can't unlock it account wide. The option was there at first, but I didn't do it right away and now the option isn't there.

Worked fine for me as well. It's either a new bug or something with you.

My guess is that it's a new bug. I recently picked up another armor set from the cartel market and I can't unlock it account wide. The option was there at first, but I didn't do it right away and now the option isn't there.

Which armor set?

The ones that come with mods can't be unlocked or re-claimed.

Which armor set?

The ones that come with mods can't be unlocked or re-claimed.

I'm at work right now and can't look, but it was one of the level 35 requirement sets. I don't remember it having mods installed...

But definitely I was able to unlock the TaunTaun account wide. Just last night I got one for a new toon i rolled up...

Edited by Glowrod

I'm at work right now and can't look, but it was one of the level 35 requirement sets. I don't remember it having mods installed...

But definitely I was able to unlock the TaunTaun account wide. Just last night I got one for a new toon a rolled up...

Yeah, all the armor sets with a level requirement have mods installed and cannot be re-claimed.

The description specifically says that additional sets must be purchased.

They'll add to your collection but you can't get free copies on the character that added them nor can you unlock them for your account.

I realize that these items came before the Collections system but I'd like to see them make an adjustment for them to let us unlock and re-claim unmodded versions of these armors so we can have the shells.

Edited by Rankyn

I have had this problem and I put in a ticket but have yet to be contacted and it has been over 24hrs.

Having read and reread the thread and finding no other answers in the forums, I have come to a possible conclusion. With the armors, I have found that you must collect em with the original character that bought it and they must still have all the pieces that came with the armor-like say you bought the set and sent some of the pieces to other characters-at least that is what I saw one post say.

Suppose the system is treating the Tauntaun like an armor purchase because it comes with speeder piloting I? I already had speeder piloting I but I used it just the same. Suppose you need to collect it before using the piloting I so that the system considers it a full set like the armors?

It is the only thing I can think of, but I'd have to purchase the tauntaun again to check my theory.

I'm not about to do that.

-Vandis

I have had this problem and I put in a ticket but have yet to be contacted and it has been over 24hrs.

I got a reply yesterday about this issue, after waiting three days. They said it's a known issue with no ETA for when the fix will come.

I'm thinking it may be a bug with the speeder lvl 1 training that it comes with it, maybe if you don't use both the mount and the training you wont get it added to collections because you've only used 1/2 of the cartel purchase. Can anyone confirm? Did anyone get it added with only using the mount and not the training?

I'm thinking it may be a bug with the speeder lvl 1 training that it comes with it, maybe if you don't use both the mount and the training you wont get it added to collections because you've only used 1/2 of the cartel purchase. Can anyone confirm? Did anyone get it added with only using the mount and not the training?

Did not use the training and I have the mount unlocked in collections.

That's not how it works.

The ability to ride it is unrelated to it's Collections status beyond the fact that you must have the skill to ride it in order to collect it.

It doesn't matter if you got that skill from the trainer, Legacy perk, or Cartel item.