Companion quest bug?

CrumpNugget

After completing my class story for my Inquisitor, I have been unable to further my companion quests. I thought it may have been temporarily disabled until I completed the Pre Fallen empire expansions ( I understand the fallen empire removes companion quests once started, and I have yet to start it.) I now have completed both hutt cartel and shadow of revan, and still no companion quests. I even thought its might be do to the fact that i started these but the issue started before hand, before class missions were finished. I even noticed in the shadow of revan prologue flashpoints my companions would say they had something to tell me, and there portraits would show an available convorsation, but as soon as I exited the flashpoints that option goes away. If any of you guys have info that could help me Id greatly appreciate it.

I had this bug a few days ago too... Look in your mission log. There should be several "greyed out" quests from each of your companions called something like "T7 Conversation Cooldown". Abandon all these quests and the conversations should be available again.

It's really annoying.

Hey thanks for the response Heyvid, you gave me some hope my mission tracker did have several lines of missions that had no name or description, I abandoned all of them but when I entered my ship there were no companion quests waiting for me unfortunately. I am lvl 65 no so im wondering If the game no considers my character as being in 4.0 territory even tho I have not officially started the fallen empire expansion :( I have completed the other two expansions so idk if thats whats causing my problem, but I recall finishing those expansions on my bounty hunter and still being able to complete companion stuff but that was a while ago.