Which story is the best on each side?

EllieJayRaven

Guys, please help me to find out which story is better to start next?

I'm done with Sith Warrior class and now need a new story, but there were people on my way who told me that some stories are quite bad like consular's one and should be done the last of all others.

Were those persons right? Or they were just mocking and trolling?

Thanks a lot!

Guild: "Left in Darkness" - Character: "Misery'Shy" - Server: "Red Eclipse".

This is personal opinion:

Imperial side I would recommend both Inquisitor and Agent stories. I like Inquisitor more, but since you already played through Warrior perhaps Agent would be better option.

All I will say about Rep side, I would recommend against JK. I am still at Corelia, but unless something drastic happens it fits very badly with Warrior and Kotfe.

there were people on my way who told me that some stories are quite bad

No, they didn't tell you that at all. They told you one of two things:

* They thought the stories are bad.

* They heard that other people thought the stories were bad.

Notice: neither of those options are "The story is bad." One is "I think the story is bad," and the other is "Someone else thinks the story is bad."

The only story I disliked was the Smuggler, well I tell a lie I found it ok at the time but afterwards thinking back I realised how shallow the story and chatacter really was, there is no BEST story as everyone is after different things, I mean story wise I prefer consular over knight, not a feeling held by many.

Many people say the agent is the best story on the imperial side yet its 4th in line for me as I preferred the other 3 better.

I guess that we can agree on Trooper being the most shallow, even though the first chapter is okay.

No. I don't agree. Sure, it lacks intricate twists, but hey, it's a story about soldiers, not about agents provocateurs. And one might, on the basis of straightforwardness, make the same accusation about the JK, JC, and SW stories...

And the Trooper story has the single most stressed-over light-dark decision point of all the stories.

It's just different people have different opinions.

I enjoyed the Consular story, but I would probably most recommend the Knight or Agent one next.

what he said , it's about personal Taste . I loved ALL Imp stories but found most repb stories booring to death . I did enjoy the toon I made..but not the stories though .

These things are HIGHLY dificult for me to consider. Mainly because every story has something to offer. And indeed it does.

Republic:

Consular > Trooper >= Knight > Smuggler

Empire:

Inquisitor >= Bounty Hunter > Agent > Sith Warrior

Overall:

Consular > Trooper >= Knight > Inquisitor >= Bounty Hunter > Smuggler > Agent > Warrior (maybe Agent and Smugg could trade places)

In other words:

The more self centered the story is, the less I like it. Compare JC, JK and Trooper to Smuggler and SW. The exception being really the SI-but that one is just a phenomenal story imo. Really satisfying.

what he said , it's about personal Taste . I loved ALL Imp stories but found most repb stories booring to death . I did enjoy the toon I made..but not the stories though .

The same just with the reversed sides: I found most Imp. stories selfish, callous and bleh. Just what I don't expect out of a good story. Good stories imo are about noble heroes sacrificing themselves if need be: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Tassadar(StarCraft) etc. Does it even surprise you that a fan of Tassadar prefers the JC, JK and Trooper lol?

The same just with the reversed sides: I found most Imp. stories selfish, callous and bleh. Just what I don't expect out of a good story. Good stories imo are about noble heroes sacrificing themselves if need be: Obi-Wan, Anakin, Tassadar(StarCraft) etc. Does it even surprise you that a fan of Tassadar prefers the JC, JK and Trooper lol?

I played all my IMP as a LS...save for Sorc who beg for Dark side .

Thats the impression I had with Jedi consular and how I played mine...but it never happend . Where is my martyr ending!!! :D

All stories are good, but the Warrior, Agent and Knight take the cake.

Played the Knight and found it boring . Yet I loved Sith warrior Story .

I do know that on my Server , peoples hyped the JK and in my guild too . So maybe that has something to do with me not liking it . Was expecting so much more...and was not impressed .

I played all my IMP as a LS...save for Sorc who beg for Dark side .

Thats the impression I had with Jedi consular and how I played mine...but it never happend . Where is my martyr ending!!! :D

Yeah, Agent and BH actually do have a heart. Agent in patriotic way and BH in "Don't mess with my people" way. Still, both are kinda cold. Agent just perverts everything(marriage included fml smh!) and BH...he is actually alright. Still, that story is such a missed potential...

Yeah, I prefer the light, the warmth and the freedom of the Republic. Consequentally, I like most of its classes(Smuggler being the only eh, but he really isn't a pub affiliated character anyhow{just a merc}).

Yeah, Agent and BH actually do have a heart. Agent in patriotic way and BH in "Don't mess with my people" way. Still, both are kinda cold. Agent just perverts everything(marriage included fml smh!) and BH...he is actually alright. Still, that story is such a missed potential...

Yeah, I prefer the light, the warmth and the freedom of the Republic. Consequentally, I like most of its classes(Smuggler being the only eh, but he really isn't a pub affiliated character anyhow{just a merc}).

I loved my BH , made her all about the money at the beginning . But dragging Mako with her , she changed and it become something more then getting a paycheck and more about a morale code .

Dunno about cold , mine was a female BH . And her voice was warm....hum..well at least the reply never felt cold . Unless maybe if you pick the hardass reply ?

Its quite a contrast , the Jedi seem to be looked upon like heroes by the republic . Yet some peoples resent them . That kinda irk me but the fact that the Jedi try to go for neutrality when its impossible in a world with extremist lol

I enjoyed more being a LS sith warrior trying to change the Empire from within .

Rep side, I really liked Trooper storyline. It provides a nice insight into the inner workings of the Republic, and while it certainly lacks intricate plot-twists, it's surprisingly consistent until the end.

Smuggler's Chapter I is outright fantastic in my opinion, but it swiftly hits the rock bottom right after you start Chapter II.:(

Consular is pretty great if you're keen on the EU lore and all that stuff, and JK is your typical Luke Skywalker story, not much to it IMO

Edited by BenitsubasaChiyo

I guess that we can agree on Trooper being the most shallow, even though the first chapter is okay.

No I can't agree. The smuggler story is the only one I can look back on and feel that it was hollow, every other story I could look back and see "something" that I really enjoyed and stuck out in my memory I just did not get that with smuggler.

My personal preferences being:-

Republic - Consular > Knight = Trooper > Smuggler

Imperial - Inquisitor = Bounty Hunter = Warrior > Agent

Overall its more difficult because so many imperial storys I liked equally but possibly this

Inquisitor = Warrior = Bounty hunter = Consular > Knight = Trooper > Agent > Smuggler

The first 4 are my favourite classes and I love them almost equally (almost but not enough to outright rank one story better than the other). Agent I always had heard it was the best story and had multiple endings etc but I did not like most of the companions and I think after all the hype I may have expected too much.

Edited by Jedi_riches