Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM DP 16 man HM today 8 edt.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
HM DP 16 man HM today 8 edt.

Ternary
06.05.2017 , 11:49 AM | #1
Hello JC. We have started pugging some multi-content recently and I don't know how long it will last. This week we have successfully pugged HM DF and TfB 16 man, which have not happened on the IMP side for a while, to the best of my knowledge I also got successfully carried through Nightmarish DT.

So today we venture into DP, yes on Monday, yes I'm crazy, yes from the third boss, yes I know that no one does it anymore because it's bugged, assassin tanks die on Raptus, etc. However, I'm pretty confident in my head that we can clear the content.

We don't use any voice com, thus the knowledge of 8 man in and out is expected. Achievements for at least 8 man HM is a must. Proficiency in you class and max heals, dps and whatever tanks have is essential, and remember I don't carry anyone - you carry me

Please respond in here if you are interested, also I'm not sure if I will be able to accommodate everyone, thus FCFS will be in place.

P.S. Pretty please no achievements on Harbinger, another toons and "gear doe's not matter" motifs.

P.S.S. My name is Scorpicore and I should be on 2 hours prior looking for those unfortunate souls. Still, better respond in here :P

valbkiriya
06.05.2017 , 01:28 PM | #2
Hell yeah im in,I'll get you in game

Ternary
06.05.2017 , 08:07 PM | #3
Done, thank you