#1 Reason Bounty Hunters are better than Troopers.

Eroex

You seem to have forgotten the back mounted, have-to-squat missile launcher and flame-thrower.

Yes, missiles coming out of your butt is priceless.

But my votes why we are superior to troopers are:

* Heatseeker Missiles ... when shooting one missile at a time from the back of your hand just isn't enough

* Death from Above vs standing there lobbing some grenades ... doesn't even compare

We do the same amount of damage with a pistol that they do, we just don't need a rifle or even worse an assault cannon to do it.

Clearly we are better because we don't need rifles or assault cannons.

So when people whine about only having pistols think about that for a second.

It's not the Chassis that counts ... it's the payload o.O

armor is ugly woah get out

i think BH/Trooper armor is one the best looking followed by smuggler/sith jugg armor.

the final powertech armor in BH progression vid is boss while the final mercernary one in the same video has a bad *** mandalarian feel to it.

check my avatar for the powertech armor i am talking about.

Edited by Turn-XGundam

We do the same amount of damage with a pistol that they do, we just don't need a rifle or even worse an assault cannon to do it.

Clearly we are better because we don't need rifles or assault cannons.

So when people whine about only having pistols think about that for a second.

You forget 1 thing.... we fire a **** load of rockets... /golfclap

The biggest attack done by an auto-cannon is a massive Demolition round. The biggest attack done by pistols is unload. Auto-cannons win.

Are you brain damaged? I swear some people don't know their classes. Unload in an ability we learn, its is the mirror ability to Full Auto which Troopers learn. Demolition Round is a TALENT they invest into, it is the mirror TALENT to Heatseeker Missiles. Why you are comparing Unload to Demo Round is beyond me, compare it to Heatseeker Missiles, they are the samething.

So if we re-word your non-sense. The biggest damage done by Trooper is a Demo Round, and the biggest damage done by BH is Heatseeking Missiles (notice it's Missiles, not just a singular Missile). So as BH our greatest damage does not come from our Pistols.

Edited by lKurganl

I thought this topic was gonna say something that made sense lol not that pistols are better then rifles and hand cannons

I didnt say that... I said that we are better than troopers because we can do the same damage with a PISTOL that they can with an assault cannon.

They need an assault cannon to do what we can do with a pistol.

I didnt say that... I said that we are better than troopers because we can do the same damage with a PISTOL that they can with an assault cannon.

They need an assault cannon to do what we can do with a pistol.

No we don't, they fire every single damage ability from that Assault Cannon. All I use my Pistols for is Unload. You must be blind.

No we don't, they fire every single damage ability from that Assault Cannon. All I use my Pistols for is Unload. You must be blind.

Your argument is nonsense. They mirror us, we shoot pistols they shoot an autocannon, we do the same damage with the blaster bolts that they do using an auto cannon, using a PISTOL.

Hammershot vs rapid shots

unload vs full auto

charged bolts VS powershot

How is this a hard concept for you?

Edited by Eroex

Your argument is nonsense. They mirror us, we shoot pistols they shoot an autocannon, we do the same damage with the blaster bolts that they do using an auto cannon, using a PISTOL.

Hammershot vs rapid shots

unload vs full auto

charged bolts VS powershot

How is this a hard concept for you?

Using A pistol would be singular, you must not have a good grasp on the English language, as we wield two of them. So firing twice as many rounds makes up that difference, and Hammer/Rapid is bad damage, Charged/Power is damage for off specs, Unload/Full Autp is the only one coming into account here. And double the rounds. Besides that fact, you are comparing gun to guns, that Cannon is firing all of their rounds, which is still my point, they do more DAMAGE with their cannon since they use it for EVERY SINGLE ability they have, are you dense? Besides any of that, it's a videogame... If Bioware wanted they could balance a class weilding a Tuna to mirror another, who really cares?

I noticed today, that Charged Bolts seems to do almost double the damage than Power Shot.

(Tooltips from TORHEAD)

Power Shot

Activation: 1.5 secs

Heat: 25

Range: 30 m

Charges up both blasters and fires off two powerful shots that deal 762 - 957 weapon damage. Requires two blasters.

Charged Bolts

Activation: 1.5 secs

Range: 30 m

Spins up the assault cannon and fires off a quick burst of powerful, charged rounds at the target for 1470 - 1666 weapon damage. Requires Assault Cannon.

How does this make sense??

Or has this been fixed already?

Edited by Rahi