Cartel Market item bug : Gemini Weapon Tuning not in collections?

TrixxieTriss

Every other single CM tuning and some non Cartel market tunings are in collections except the Gemini Weapon Tuning

I assume this is a bug.

Can it please be fixed and if it’s not a bug, can you please tell us and actually put a disclaimer in its description to say it’s not a Collections Tuning.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It's called "Gemini Pulse Weapon Tuning". Well, more precisely, there's one called that that *is* in Collections, and its effect looks just like the Gemini Weapon Tuning that Dulfy shows in her video at the link below.

http://dulfy.net/2016/05/03/swtor-weapon-tunings-guide/#GEMINI_Weapon_Tuning

Nope. There are two different Gemini tunings. Both with different names and both that are CM tunings. Do a GTN search and you will see the two (as long as they are listed on your server)

This bug post isn’t even for me. It’s for my wife.

I purchased the tuning for her and saw there were two different ones. But figured both would be unlockable because they are CM items. So when she went to unlock it, we discovered the version I purchased for her wasn’t in the collections.

This is either a bug or it’s not. If it’s not a bug, then the item needs to state it isn’t in the collections.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

IIRC it's both a bug, AND the same item... the bugged version is older and was renamed, but collections doesn't pick up on it...

Make sure to install the item before checking collections, and if it isn't there, since it's a CM item, bugging CS about it should get them to exchange the item for the corrected one.

This is either a bug or it’s not. If it’s not a bug, then the item needs to state it isn’t in the collections.

It probably *is* a bug, but if it didn't say that it can be unlocked (i.e. it didn't give an unlock status) then in effect it did say that it cannot be unlocked. (If that makes sense, which it probably doesn't.)

That is, there are five possible unlock states:

1. Unlocked for account.

2. Unlocked for this character (and possibly others)

3. Unlocked for at least one other character but not this one (and the "other" might be a deleted character)

4. Not yet unlocked on any character

5. Not able to be unlocked.

States 2 and 3, in a jolly feature that has caused some comment in the past, show using the same text, "Unlocked in Collections for character."

State 4 is shown as, "Locked in Collections."

State 5 is shown by not saying any of the other things rather than by an actual statement.

It probably *is* a bug, but if it didn't say that it can be unlocked (i.e. it didn't give an unlock status) then in effect it did say that it cannot be unlocked. (If that makes sense, which it probably doesn't.)

That is, there are five possible unlock states:

1. Unlocked for account.

2. Unlocked for this character (and possibly others)

3. Unlocked for at least one other character but not this one (and the "other" might be a deleted character)

4. Not yet unlocked on any character

5. Not able to be unlocked.

States 2 and 3, in a jolly feature that has caused some comment in the past, show using the same text, "Unlocked in Collections for character."

State 4 is shown as, "Locked in Collections."

State 5 is shown by not saying any of the other things rather than by an actual statement.

The description definitely has the same “locked / unlocked” in collections at the bottom of the item, the same as every other cartel market item that can be unlocked.

That’s the problem here, if it stated it wasn’t an unlockable item or didn’t have that description, I wouldn’t have even purchased it. And that’s why it’s got to be a bug.

IIRC it's both a bug, AND the same item... the bugged version is older and was renamed, but collections doesn't pick up on it...

Make sure to install the item before checking collections, and if it isn't there, since it's a CM item, bugging CS about it should get them to exchange the item for the corrected one.

Wow, that is really bad design. If an item is bugged, shouldn’t they just automatically replace it without needing to bug CS. Who, let’s face it, are often not helpful or fast about helping you.

I’m really disappointed in this. I will try CS once and if that doesn’t work, I will continue to complain here until it’s fixed. I hate dealing with CS. I’ve not had one communication with them that was ever sorted out satisfactory after the first 2 years of swtor.